Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here we go people
hopefully this worksi wouldent mind opinions

i know there are a few typos here and there... i got someone doing some editing i guess

what do you think of chapter 1?
Posted
What sort of opinions do you want? I've only flicked through it, so I can give you my first impressions. It's a bit hard to grasp what's going on because of the format it's in (not your fault- I don't get along with text only documents).

I like the dialogue- good Tamers style.
Posted
Blanko, the story was great, but the ending seemed a little, I don't know how to put it, but hey I'm no crtic, so everything's fine...great story...
Posted
I hope it doesn't sound harsh, but most people would rather that someone go over the good and the bad.

The good:
Looks pretty interesting so far. Like the dialogue, and Takato's banter. If this had been at the beginning of the season, Takato would probably be too afraid to say anything like that to Rika. Who's the other Tamer? Good or bad? If good, please, please don't make her a Mary Sue.

The bad:
Only thing really wrong is the way they just attacked Pteramon and Wendigomon. I could see if Renamon did it back in her data-hunting days, but if this takes place after the season, then they wouldn't just go around killing every Digimon who bio-emerged for no reason with no questions asked, which is sure what it looks like they were trying to do.

Nitpicks: Guilmon doesn't have fur, Kyubimon's a fox, and it looks a lot better if you write numbers out (eg. "the four of them" is better than "the 4 of them."

Also, I'd really cut and paste it into the reply box instead of saving it as an attachment so we don't have to download it and wait for Word, Claris Works, what-have-you to translate it. A lot of people aren't going to work that hard for it.
Posted
..it wasent wendigomon

it was prariemon...

but YORU NOT SAPOSED TO KNOW THAT

anyways...

like i said i typed that pretty quickly so i messed up on a few things

CHAPTER 1 is saposed to be a little....mysterious liek the lizard or the girl...

and the 2 digimon were possesed..guilmon and renamon senced this then the 2 digimon attacked so the others did too...

and i am not trying to make them ravenous digi killers...

the 2 digimon had the POSSESED crimson like eyes...that will be expalied more in chapter 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
sorry for the double post BUT..

what do you guys think

should i continue this fic
And what do you suggest for a good enemy... i have my ideas but i need opinions too
Posted
If it's called [i]Ancient[/i] Arrivals, perhaps one of the Ancients? The Ancients of the bad Hybrids are A. Troiamon, A. Sphinxmon, A. Mermaimon, A. Volcamon, and A. Wisemon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...