Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Kodomo no Omocha/ Kodocha/ Child's toy is the story of 11 year old, actress Sana Kurata tries to 'fix' the problems of everyone around her. And there are a lot of problems for her to solve. This great series was created by Miho Obana.


I was wondering if any otakuite here has heard of Kodocha and likes it like I do. It's not a huge thing here in America but supposedly in Japan it is.

The Comedy in it is great and Rei is an awesome 'manager' for Sana, Naozumi makes a healthy rival for Akito Hayama , and crazy old Tsuyoshi can't handle stress, plus Mariko has got a pretty nifty squirrel living in her hair (named Maro):laugh:

Thankx!!
:D
Posted
[FONT=arial]heh, I've only seen the first episode, and that's because I downloaded it off the internet. but what I saw was pretty funny, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of it. and that little Akito kid looks a lot like Yuu from Marmalade Boy, just younger. but yeah, Sana's a trip; her and her 'pimp', lol. [/FONT]
Posted
I love Kodomo no Omocha. It's so funny, and really sweet, too. ^-^ I've read 7 volumes of the manga, and I still just love it to death. I watched one episode, and I'm kinda turned off by the anime. Sana is just too....too....I don't know, annoying in the anime. Her voice is obnoxious. >.< Nao-chan is weird. I like Hayama more than him....lol. But Nao is still cute. ^^ I really hate Fuka, though. I hate her so very much.... *stabs Fuka voodoo doll*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]...I watched one episode, and I'm kinda turned off by the anime. Sana is just too....too....I don't know, annoying in the anime. Her voice is obnoxious. >.<.....[/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]
lol yeah, Sana is rather loud.......[i]very[/i] loud, actually.... wish I could see more of it though, but the site where I got the episode at is, well....closed, so to speak (gee, wonder why), and I've got a severe moolah shortage, so I'm kinda stuck. [/FONT]
Posted
lol. Yeah, that's the word. Loud. I think I saw episode nine.... When Sana puts a ring around herself to black Hayama. I love that little song she sings into her...whatever-it-is machine. It was really funny-sounding. lol. I think Akito sounds a little too old, but maybe that's my imagination. O.o
Posted
[color=green]I've only seen the first episode, and it looks like a hilarious and cute series to watch. ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to watch some more episodes of it.[/color]
Posted
I loved the series. I haven't finished it yet though. The characters were great. Mostly, the series was a laugh trip but on some occassions it became heartwarming.

My fav. character??? Probably Hayama...

Fav. gag??? Definitely the Bururucha!!!!
Posted
I haven't seen or read that much of it :*( Because the editors are taking so long to translate it and send it to the one comic book store there is in town. I've only got to the Third book so far. (Cool Girl Karen V.S. Spacey Girl Sana is one of the best child's toy extra's so far!!)


*My favorite character is Rei!!! He's just the best "manager"...*
Posted
lol! Rei is hilarious.... Sana's right to make him wear those glasses, he [i]does[/i] have gorgeous eyes... @.@ But I think Rei is really sweet.... the whole "pimp" thing is really funny, though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...