Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Favorite Artists/Songs:
SlipKnot - (SIC)
SlipKnot - Wait and Bleed
SlipKnot - Everything Ends
V-Mob - Reflection
V-Mob - Benevolence
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
Disturbed - Droppin' Plates
Primer 55 - Loose
Primer 55 - Set It Off
Primer 55 - Dose
NonPoint - Mind Trip
NonPoint - Endure
NonPoint - Tribue
Deftones - Change
Static X - Push It
Static X - I'm With Stupid
Static X - Get To The Gone
SpineShank - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
SpinkShank - Synthetic
SnapCase - Zombie Perscription
Rolling Stones - Wild Horses (!!! ALL TIME FAV !!!)
The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun
Blue Oyster Cult - Astonomy
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Queen - Killer Queen
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Styx - Come Sail Away
Styx - Suite Madame Blue
Styx - The Grand Illusion
NickleBack - Leader of Men
NickleBack - How You Remind Me
Creed - Is This The End
Creed - Higher
Creed - With Arms Wide Open
2 Pac - Shorty Wanna Be a Thug
2 Pac - Wonder Why They Call Ya *****
DMX - One More Road To Cross
DMX - Angel


...The list goes on...heh, I have many "All Time Favorites" ...I tend to throw that term around quite a bit

:blush:
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the Guardian [/i]
[B]hav u eva herd the techno version of adidas?? it rocks!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course! That's the one I'm reffering to, it ownz!! :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Rolling Stones - Wild Horses (!!! ALL TIME FAV !!!)
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Somehow I just cannot truely believe that you would ever call something your "favorite", much less your "all time favorite", because you can [i]never[/i] choose a favorite! And I agree with all of those Creed and Queen songs...woo hoo![/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Somehow I just cannot truely believe that you would ever call something your "favorite", much less your "all time favorite", because you can [i]never[/i] choose a favorite! And I agree with all of those Creed and Queen songs...woo hoo![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah, I do have a lot of favorites...and they vary from day to day... I'm just special like that. I currently have like 6 different version of "Wild Horses" (Rolling Stones, Dave Mathews, Jewel, The Sundays, Bush, ...and Garth Brooks (bah, country..)) So yep! it's definitely my fav!...well one of them, Queen - Don't Stop Me Now is up there too!

P.S. - Woke up late...didn't go to math class...I have decided this day sucks...and can only get worse...:(
Posted
Daft Punk-Superheroes
Daft Punk-Phoenix
Daft Punk-Aerodynamic
Daft Punk-Digital Love
Daft Punk-Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger
Daft Punk-One More Time
Daft Punk-Arould the World
Daft Punk-Da Funk
Daft Punk-Electronic Funk
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Whoever doesn't like that song should be shot.... multiple times in the ***..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course they should be shot. Hell, I'll shoot 'em. It's an incredible song and EVERYONE should love it. And if you don't like it, then you're mentally ill. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...