DigiFan Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Im Looking For Fellow Explorers To Help Me Find The Dragoon Stones I Want Your Name, Dragoon, Age, And Background Name: Chris Age: 16 Dragoon: Fire BG: Since I Was a Child I Have Been Looking For The Seven Chosen Dragoon's And Today I Finally Found One I'll Start It When I Have A Seven Dragoon
Onix Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 Name: Tao-Zhou Age: 24 Dragoon: Dark (Fire) BG: Tao is a mysterious assassin who wields an ancient Ninjato that has been passed down through the family. He wishes revenge on the horrendous beast who killed his family.
Barra Maral Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 did you know that i already have a legend of dragoon rpg? ITs called The dragoon war. Just to let you know, you should go look at it and know what not to make this one like.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now