Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
good lord, are you freakin kidding. tool is the most amazing band to walk the face of the earth. i loved tool from the beginning back in '92 with opiate all the down to lateralus. incredible.
Posted
Does anyone have the Tool DVD here? I'm thinking of buying it.
I have a bootlegg video of Tool in Brixton, England, but the sound and image on that is crap.
Posted
I love Tool! :) They happen to be one of the most relaxing and soothing bands ever. I goto sleep every night while listening to them. ;) Sober is a good song but Aenima takes the top slot. :D
Posted
[color=deeppink]I honestly didn't know who Tool was until about 4 years ago, but I recently bough Lateralus and I really like it. It's not something that I can listen to all the time, but every now and then it's great to listen to while driving ^_^[/color]
Posted
I've never witnessed someone driving whilst listnening to rock or heavy metal. They mostly listen to dance, rap and r n b.

Anyway..what's your favourite song on 'Lateralus', BabyG?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reflection [/i]
[B]Anyway..what's your favourite song on 'Lateralus', BabyG? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][i]Lateralus[/i] ^_^ That's actually the reason I bought the album.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, my friend Jenny is one of the biggest Tool fans I have ever heard of. She knows just about everything I would ever want to know about them. I am not too sure how many of their concerts she has been to, but it was quite a bit.

And my older bro has their DVD. It was pretty good, with a few extra's hidden in it. I don't remember the exacts *shrug*

As for myself. . I like them, but then again, I pretty much like all of the music I hear ^_^ Seriously, they have a good sound, and the other group the lead singer started - Perfect Circle - They are pretty good too =)

Blah~[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
about a perfect circle,noryko, maynard (tool) is going back into the studio to work on APC's second album. he says that TOOL is hiss masculine side and that APC reflects his feminine side.
BUY THE DVD already. its TOOL. of course its good.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Thanks Trenton_noir -- like I said, I pretty much like everything I listen to. And about the two bands, I remember Jenny telling me about that. I mean, you can tell just by listening to the two different sounds *shrug*

Thanks again =P [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...