Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Somebody needs to teach that little brat some manners!
Me: *snaps fingers* Seto-chan!
Kaiba: Don't call me that!
Me: Seto-chan, bring Rebecca Hawkins here and duel with her!
Kaiba: Why should I?
Me: *looks as much like Mai as she possibly can* I'll give you a kiss.
Kaiba: Okay...

Later...
Kaiba: That little brat put up quite a fight. But I got her. Blue-Eyes, take care of her.
*BEWD defeats Rebecca*
Kaiba: The deed is done... *nutzoid grin*
Posted
[size=1]::cough:: She was supposed to be annoying....she was written that way.

If she had been a perfectly sane, polite, intelligent little girl, what the heck would the point of the episodes have been?[/size]
Posted
at the end of the episode it was , mind you it could've been an error. As for Rebbeca she only acts like she's five to give her opponents a false sense of security , which worked slightly on yugi but probably wouldn't have worked if she was facing kaiba.
Posted
At the end, ou see the intact BEWd, and then the Ties of Friendship falls next to it.
Maybe the card was fixed to symbolize the friend ship between Yugi and Rebecca. Or maybe it was just a mistake..
Posted
I think it was fixed because Rebbeca's Grandfather gave it to Yugi's Grandfather , and that was a sign of their friendship. Yugi Gave Rebbeca The Ties Of Friendship Card for the same reason , the makers were probably trying to show an old friendship beside a new one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]Lol.
You said what I couldn't.
[/B][/QUOTE]

lol
i had to re-type it about 5 times until what i posted made sense.
the part of Yugioh i'm currently watching is part 3 of Dungeon Dice Monsters.
Guest guitarizt
Posted
I still don't get how yugi would be teaching her about the heart of the cards if he resigned and she didn't find out that he could have won. Nothing would have changed if her grandpa didn't tell her what he had.
Posted
[color=blue]Not exactly. See, Yugi surrendered to show Rebecca that there was more to Duel Monsters than just winning and to show her that she needed to have more respect for the cards she sacrificed to power up her Shadow Ghoul card. It's like the life lesson "Respect all things you're given." One of those moral episodes.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by blackgatomon [/i]
[B]Stupid Rebecca! Stupid Teddy! Stupid stupid sTUPID! [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think Rebecca and Teddy are stupid. You know what? I think they're Ultra Stupid! Ultra Stupid Rebecca! Ultra Stupid Teddy! Ultra Stupid ultra stupid uLTRA sTUPID! Rebecca and Teddy must die! Die! Die! DIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...