Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What good RPG's are there for the Game Boy Color? I can only
think of the Zelda games for the Game Boy Color. Great RPG's for the
original Game Boy must of been Final Fantasy Legend I,II,III and Final Fantasy Adventure.

Also, I'd like to know is..are Game Boy/Color and Advance cartridges combatible [sp?] with any Game Boy Advance console?
Posted
Gameboy Color wise... There are only a few that come to mind for me. Dragon Warrior 1 & 2, Dragon Warrior 3 and Persona. There is also Dragon Warrior Monsters, but that's more of a Pokemon game. It is damn good though. I personally think DW3 is the absolute best RPG on any Gameboy System.

And yes, the GBA will play any Gameboy/Color/Advance cartridge from any country.
Posted
[color=indigo]There's also Harvest Moon 1, 2, and 3, if you like that sort of thing. They're kind of RPGs, but not really like most others. I have Harvest Moon 2, and it's decent.[/color]
Posted
Don't forget The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening Delux... it has an added dungeon for GBC where you can either double your attack power, or defense. Another good title for GBC would be none other than Ms Pacman! Old, yes, but its still a cool game!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...