Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Aw, come on! Didn't you expect this? It's in every other Anime forum... Just type in anything from Gundam, random, or carefully thought out, to make us laugh.

Domon: Go to bed with itchy butt... Wake up with Shining Finger!!!



Domon: Burning Finger!!! Owww! Hot-hot! That hurts!



Domon: This cat of mine glows with an awesome power... Its loud roar tells me to...

Cat: Meow! (purrrrrr-rrrrr)

Domon: ...Pet it...


Domon: This hand of mine is burning red!!! Oh no! Not again!
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I dont know, I dont really think its all that good of an idea, but who am I to say.

I guess you would never hear someone in a gundam say:

"this is exactly the source of my gundams infinite power supply..."
Posted
This forum is practically dead, I was just hoping to bring some life to it...

Domon: No, I do not like Sweed's! *Hugs Allenby*


Domon: I love you Rayne! *Hugs Allenby*


Char: Ok, Amuro, I cannot defeat you, I know! I'll battle you in Yu-Gi-Oh! *Turns into Yami Char*



Domon: Help, help! My Gundam is Burning!
Posted
Some random evil guy in any gundam series-"You know what? I think it would be a bad idea to try to ram some giant object into the earth."
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
"I am the Undefeated of the North, Santa Claus!"

"Swartz Bruder's true identity is none other then the Gundam Fight Announcer!"

"What Swartz really is Racer X my long lost brother that supposidly died in a car accident 10 years ago!"

"Once again the Devil Gundam has appeared before Domon!" (Well its true you'll never hear it called Devil Gundam on CN)

God Gundam, God Finger. (Once again you'll never hear this on CN)

"You know what Amuro your right it was my fault, Lala Sun died because of me lets be friends"--Char Aznable

"Good Work Amuro!"--Captain Bright
Posted
Zeon Pilot: ITS A GUNDAM!

*ship blasts gundam with Beam Cannon*

Zeon Pilot: ok, lets get lunch!
--------------------------------------------

Trowa: ill have to destroy all of you

Pilot: wew're not done yet soking our MSs in gasoline. (Well, they do explode too offen to be regular!)
Posted
Duo: I'm the God of Pink Fuzzy Slippers.
Quatre: I knew I shouldn't have given you those for Christmas.
Heero: Oh, Comeon... They're cute.
Wu Fei: I want some!!


Thing You wont see:
Duo/Deathscythe & Wu Fei/Nutaku playing "rock, paper scissors" to see who gets to destroy the mobile dolls today.
Guest boogeta
Posted
alanbe: tell rein you love her Domon: but shes really ugly I love you if I need to save rein like this let the earth be destroyed I like you Alanbe sweeds are hot ;) (alanbe wakes up from her dream)alanbe ah why do i have to wake up when the good parts start:sleep: :sleep:
Posted
Two gundams fly up to each other and start fighting each other rock'em, sock'em robot style until one of the gundam's head pops off.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]Two gundams fly up to each other and start fighting each other rock'em, sock'em robot style until one of the gundam's head pops off. [/B][/QUOTE]
I love it... :rotflmao:
Posted
Domon: I hate you Master Asia and when I destroy the Devil Gundam, I will kill you too!
Master Asia: Hey Domon, you want to have some beer with me?
Domon: Ok. That sounds great.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Oh i got one!

Gundam Fight Announcer: Gundam Fight all set!! Ready!!

Domon: TIME OUT!! WE AREN'T IN OUR FIGHTING SUITS YET!

Announcer: Well hurry up!!!


Moronic ain't it?
Posted
=^^= I saw a whole page of these sumwhere for Gundam Wing =^^= some of them were...

Quatre: *after blowing someone up* I'm not sorry for that.

Wufei: D'you know what, I think I was wrong... men and woman really are equal!

=^^= Dern it those aren't very funny and I can't remember any more, and I'm too lazy at the moment to think of any. ^^ o well... see you around!
Posted
Duo: "Look at all the mobile suits! Lets dance!"

Heero: "Well I guess I could let you go this time..."


[i]At a Hair Salon[/i]
Stylist: "So how much do you want off?"
[i]Duo ponders for a second.[/i]
"Ah hell just shave it all off!"


[i]Deathscythe is seen flying towards the enemies[/i]
Duo: "Damnit I'm tired of fighting, can't we all be friends?"
[i]Deathscythe is then seen hugging the mobile suits[/i]

Quatre: "The hell you talking about?! BLOOD PAIN AND TORTURE!!"
[i]Sandrock punches Deathscythe then kills the Mobile Suits.[/i]
Quatre: "BUHAHAHHAA".


I'll post more in a bit...


Dangit if only I could find my Duo on a Caffeine High story...>.<...Anyone know how to find OLD topics like from version 4?
Posted
Heero while fixing his leg: *snapcracklepop* *looks down at leg* Hmm... is the bone supposed to come out like that?

Relena:Who was that mysterious boy? Ah, nevermind, I'll go back to my rich school and never see him again.
Posted
Wufie: Nataku! We will fight all are enemies and defeat them!

Nataku:..................

Wufie: hmmmmmmmm.....

*later*

Wufie: Nataku! We will rid the world of evil and give justice!
*pushes button*

*clank, tail comes up with sign on it*

Sign: Right Wufie!

Saw this at the end of a GW manga with little cartoons and spoofs of G gundam and GW.
Guest boogeta
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]Two gundams fly up to each other and start fighting each other rock'em, sock'em robot style until one of the gundam's head pops off. [/B][/QUOTE] same here that is funny :laugh:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...