Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
=^^= lmao some of this might keep me content for a while... more GW stuff!

*It's GW Therapy Time*
Shrink: So, Heero, what's your greatest fear?
Heero: .... *whispers* clowns.
Shrink: I see...
*Trowa comes in, Heero freaks out, starts crying hysterically, and throws himself out the window... Trowa shrugs and sits down...*

Next episode... :P The Shrink disucsses Trowa's Childhood (here's a preveiw):

Trowa: .........................

=^^=
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nekoshi chan [/i]
[B]=^^= lmao some of this might keep me content for a while... more GW stuff!

*It's GW Therapy Time*
Shrink: So, Heero, what's your greatest fear?
Heero: .... *whispers* clowns.
Shrink: I see...
*Trowa comes in, Heero freaks out, starts crying hysterically, and throws himself out the window... Trowa shrugs and sits down...*

Next episode... :P The Shrink disucsses Trowa's Childhood (here's a preveiw):

Trowa: .........................

=^^= [/B][/QUOTE]

Next episode!

Shrink: So Wufie, why exactly do you talk to your gundam?

Wufie: We will fight all evil and hand out justice!

Shrink writes on pad: Delusional

-------------------------------------------------

Shrink: So, Heero, what can you say about operation Meteor?

Heero: kill! kill them all! Blow self up! aahahahahhaahhah!

Shrink Writes: total psycho
Posted
[i]Duo walks into Heero's room going to wake him up.[/i]

"Heero its time to get u-. Is that a DOLL?!"

Heero: "Huh what? No its a new bomb! I just made it! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!! WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM? GET OUT!! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!"

[i]Duo walks out of the room shaking his head.[/i]

Heero: "Its ok Tootles he didn't mean it!"

[i]Heero rubs the rag dolls hair.[/i]


"I choose you NATAKU!!"
[i]Wufei then runs and jumps into Nataku[/i]
Nataku: Nata...Nataku...nat...Na!
Posted
Duo: *makes a face* Heero do you LET ONE RIP?
Heero: He who smelt it you delt it!

*Trowa walks in on Wufei, who hurriedly shuts of the TV... Trowa shrugs, and leaves.... Wufei goes back to watching 'Hamtaro', giggling hysterically and muttering the theme song*
Hamtaro... ya blah blah ya ya... Hamtaro!
Posted
[i]Wufei slips into the bath to see Heero's rubber duckie. He smiles, grabs it, and puts it into the bath with him.[/i]

"Rubber duckie, you're the one! Making bath time lots of fun!" [i]Continues singing.[/i]


[i]Heero jumps into Zero.[/i]

"Mission Accepted.."

[i]As he nears his site.[/i]

"Hi my name is....what...my name is...WHAT....My name is shika slim..
HEEERRROOOOOO!!!!"
Posted
To the one with Heero's rubber duckie, I remember writing a silly little fic about GW censorship and Heero having a rubber duckie named Mr. Quackers... maybe I'll find it someday...
Posted
Wufei: Can we hurry this up? Sailor Moon is coming on in thirty minutes! Thirty minutes I tell you!!!

Duo: OMG!!! Is that an alien?!?!?
Heero: -.- No. That's just Trowa's clown pants.

Wufei:*playing with a doll* Patty cake, patty cake, bakers man,...

Quatre: I swear to God, Trowa!! If you do not get over here this second, I'll be openin' a can of whoop-*** on you!!

Trowa: :laugh:
Other G-boys: 0_0 OMG!!!
Guest boogeta
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]Two gundams fly up to each other and start fighting each other rock'em, sock'em robot style until one of the gundam's head pops off. [/B][/QUOTE] Now thats humor:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :haha: :blah:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i]
[B]Now thats humor:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :haha: :blah: [/B][/QUOTE]

G-Gundam anyone? lol, you gt admit that it is similair.
Posted
Heero: REEEELLLEEENNNAAA!!!

Releena: Eww get off of me! Like totally boy cooties!



[i]Duo sits in a corner[/i]
"Mighty morphin power rangers!!"

[i]Heero comes over and pouts[/i]
"I WANT THE RED ONE!!!"

Duo: NO you have the pink one!

[i]Wufei joins in[/i]
"Blue ranger is all mine!"

[i]Qautre eyes the three of them..[/i]
"THose are for sissy's! Lets kick some seriouse OZ *** now!"
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rain:Make sure you use the bathroom before you go into your gundam!

Domon: But I don't have to go.

Domon: Ahh...The mummy guy thing, but he's here. Hey nice halloween costume.[/color]
Posted
Lol great one Lord_Otaku sadly I could see them doing that in my twisted brain....


Domon: With this burning finger I will........TICKLE YOU!!

Devil Gundam: Nooo....too powerful....can't stop laughing.....gonna pee pants....


Anouncer: AND DOMON WINS WITH HIS BURNING TICKLE ATTACK!
Posted
Here's some saying's i made from my fanfic of GG guys acting like GW guys.

Mobile Fighter G Wing Gundam

Domon: i'll self-destruct to destroy the Dark Gundam!

Rain: No! Domon come kill me instead!

Schwartz: Rain, im really not Domons' brother, i am yours!

Sai: Master Asia! Is this your sense of justice?!

Argo: I am the God of Death!

George: I didn't do it alone, Sandrock helped me Rashid!
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
Get this, though a bit late, here is what the ultimate Xmas present would be for me.

*Duo walks by. Tosses me a key ring.*
Duo: I need some visual entertainment. Here you go. Go kill something.
Me: Yaaaay... Lets pay a visit to my old elementery school... And let those who made me miserable suffer apropriatly... WAHAHAHA!!!

*Shrink writes on notepad*: Psychopath, make note to write 'no power tool or heavy machcinery jobs' on his permanent record...
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Oh my gosh look at all the funny jokes @_@ lolololololololololololololololololololol *dies from hysterical laughing.* [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Okay, breathe man, breathe. Don't pass out on me. Don't... Ah, hell, nurse, flash the light and siren thingy agian, and gimme the mike. CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE! Were loosing him! Dang, that's going to drive our malpractrice insurance up.[/COLOR]
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
*Wul fie and Heero are fighting on earth*
Heero: Wul fie, why are you fighting your fellow gundam pilot, AGAIN?! *mutters something about psychopathic retard in a moble suit*
Wul fie: I'm here to determine my own sense of justice!
Heero: First determine your own common sense.
Wul fie: By destroying all evil on earth, I will have found justice!
*In backround Godzilla and Mothra are blowing Tokyo to hell. lol
Posted
:therock: :therock: :therock: Whatever. anyways double posting is against the rules, not to sound rude or anything, just telling you for future references. oh and Nekoshi chan i wasn't being sarcastic.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]Trowa: Yeahandiwasallyeah,youtalktoomuchQuatreandhe'sallyougotintoDuo'scandyagainhuhandiwasallyeahandit'scoolnowiknowmyABC'sandgummiebearsarechasingme! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! [/B][/QUOTE]


LOL LOL LOL Dat is SSOOO FUNNY!!!:laugh: Where'd you come up wit' dat?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *Falls off of chair*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...