Alex Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 I got relenquished!!! This card is awsome!!!! I also made some cool combos that are good for getting rid of ritual cards. Giant truanda and card destrucion is really good for getting rid of things like toll and chain destruction. And gravedigger ghoul is good against things like Griggle! Oh, and is wall shadow supposed to have the number thing in the left corner? Because mine doesn't O_o
Alexander Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Not all cards have the card codes. Which sucks, because I can't input my Black Skull Dragon OR Dark Magician Girl into any games.
Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 i would like a Relinquished! and my brother couldn't put his dark magician into his game to begin with either.
Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 explain to me what u mean u cant put those cards into play?why?
Hyper Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Well in the corner of each card (almost always) they have an 8-digit code. You can type in the code on DDS and I'm guessing the card will be imported. But I dont have the game so I'm not sure exactly how this works.
Jeebs Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i] [B]Not all cards have the card codes. Which sucks, because I can't input my Black Skull Dragon OR Dark Magician Girl into any games. [/B][/QUOTE] I could tell you the code for Black Skull Dragon or other monsters if you want.
Genkai Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 i have the codes for BSD and DM girl.. one sec... bsd: 11901678 dm girl: 38033121 if you need more codes, tell me what monsters.. most magic cards don=t have acode that works, so be sure it's in the game if you ask me about a magic or trap, k?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now