Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
people care about posts...

FlamingDog911: these new boards are slow
cody722000: and suck ass
FlamingDog911: no they don't
FlamingDog911: they rule
cody722000: you just like em cuzza u can be top poser
FlamingDog911: no
FlamingDog911: i'll take them all away
FlamingDog911: i don't care if i'm the top poster
cody722000: ok
FlamingDog911: its a useless number
cody722000: then re-register
FlamingDog911: why
cody722000: every time you get to 100 re-register
FlamingDog911: you jelous huh
FlamingDog911: lol
FlamingDog911: fool
cody722000: hels nah
FlamingDog911: then who cares who has how many posts'
cody722000: u just wanna be top poser
FlamingDog911: no i don't
FlamingDog911: i don't care
cody722000: then re-register
FlamingDog911: i willn't mind... but i don't care
cody722000: re-register ever time you get 100
FlamingDog911: umm
FlamingDog911: no
FlamingDog911: that would be stupid
cody722000: u jus wanna be top poser
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Whats the big deal about posts anyway i don't care where i am[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well you guys [I]are[/I] a couple of the top posters.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't worry! I'm in 5th place and rising!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]If I had the energy to surpass you right now, I probably would. ;)[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well you guys [I]are[/I] a couple of the top posters.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't worry! I'm in 5th place and rising!! [/B][/QUOTE]
rigth nwo I'm the top poster, so bow down to me! Fish is my top henchmen, so bow to him too!!! Hmm, my top henchmen is going to pass me, oh darn.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
rigth nwo I'm the top poster, so bow down to me! Fish is my top henchmen, so bow to him too!!! Hmm, my top henchmen is going to pass me, oh darn. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol maybe
Posted
[COLOR=blue]i really don't care if i'mone of the top ten. not that i don't enjoy being one.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=royalblue]If I had the energy to surpass you right now, I probably would. ;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I wouldn't be suprised... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Apart from seeing who posts most... [/B][/QUOTE]

i look at the resisteration date mostly lol
Guest firemac
Posted
rigth now fish and me are the top posters, but is anyone elses goign o give us a challenge, and I mean no spamming either, Fish and I aren't spaming and look how high are we, I wonder who can post as much as us and still not spam?:p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]rigth now fish and me are the top posters, but is anyone elses goign o give us a challenge, and I mean no spamming either, Fish and I aren't spaming and look how high are we, I wonder who can post as much as us and still not spam?:p :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE]

clud and ultima gonna catch up
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Obviously cody can't spell poster....he says continuously in that stupid AIM message "You just wanna be the top poser"

How the hell is he supposed to know the other guy's intentions. He doesn't. I hate when ppl quick judge like that. It just shows half-witted imaturity.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Hes just dissappointed 'cause he doesn't have the highest posts.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Then who is cody on this board?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Then who is cody on this board? [/B][/QUOTE]

his new name is bob
Posted
yes, i think he's jealous that he's not on top... but that has already been pointed out.... and some of you might even think i'm spamming.. but who cares? i ain't goin no where.... and u know something?! it took me quite some time to get to 500 posts!!! now i must start over and work myself up to 1000 AND I DON'T GOT THAT KINDA TIME!!!

-[I]back to postin![/I]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]And who were you on the old board.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...