Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 people care about posts... FlamingDog911: these new boards are slow cody722000: and suck ass FlamingDog911: no they don't FlamingDog911: they rule cody722000: you just like em cuzza u can be top poser FlamingDog911: no FlamingDog911: i'll take them all away FlamingDog911: i don't care if i'm the top poster cody722000: ok FlamingDog911: its a useless number cody722000: then re-register FlamingDog911: why cody722000: every time you get to 100 re-register FlamingDog911: you jelous huh FlamingDog911: lol FlamingDog911: fool cody722000: hels nah FlamingDog911: then who cares who has how many posts' cody722000: u just wanna be top poser FlamingDog911: no i don't FlamingDog911: i don't care cody722000: then re-register FlamingDog911: i willn't mind... but i don't care cody722000: re-register ever time you get 100 FlamingDog911: umm FlamingDog911: no FlamingDog911: that would be stupid cody722000: u jus wanna be top poser
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Whats the big deal about posts anyway i don't care where i am[/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well you guys [I]are[/I] a couple of the top posters.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't worry! I'm in 5th place and rising!!
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 i'm 2nd but i don't really care about post counts lol
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Well you guys [I]are[/I] a couple of the top posters.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't worry! I'm in 5th place and rising!! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]If I had the energy to surpass you right now, I probably would. ;)[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Well you guys [I]are[/I] a couple of the top posters.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't worry! I'm in 5th place and rising!! [/B][/QUOTE] rigth nwo I'm the top poster, so bow down to me! Fish is my top henchmen, so bow to him too!!! Hmm, my top henchmen is going to pass me, oh darn.
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] rigth nwo I'm the top poster, so bow down to me! Fish is my top henchmen, so bow to him too!!! Hmm, my top henchmen is going to pass me, oh darn. [/B][/QUOTE] lol maybe
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Yeah theres no point in post counts. [/B][/QUOTE] Apart from seeing who posts most...
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]i really don't care if i'mone of the top ten. not that i don't enjoy being one.[/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue]If I had the energy to surpass you right now, I probably would. ;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha, I wouldn't be suprised... :D
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Apart from seeing who posts most... [/B][/QUOTE] i look at the resisteration date mostly lol
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 rigth now fish and me are the top posters, but is anyone elses goign o give us a challenge, and I mean no spamming either, Fish and I aren't spaming and look how high are we, I wonder who can post as much as us and still not spam?:p :p :p :p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]rigth now fish and me are the top posters, but is anyone elses goign o give us a challenge, and I mean no spamming either, Fish and I aren't spaming and look how high are we, I wonder who can post as much as us and still not spam?:p :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE] clud and ultima gonna catch up
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Obviously cody can't spell poster....he says continuously in that stupid AIM message "You just wanna be the top poser" How the hell is he supposed to know the other guy's intentions. He doesn't. I hate when ppl quick judge like that. It just shows half-witted imaturity.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Hes just dissappointed 'cause he doesn't have the highest posts.[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 i know... he wants to be on top lol but firemac is
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Then who is cody on this board? [/B][/QUOTE] his new name is bob
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 yes, i think he's jealous that he's not on top... but that has already been pointed out.... and some of you might even think i'm spamming.. but who cares? i ain't goin no where.... and u know something?! it took me quite some time to get to 500 posts!!! now i must start over and work myself up to 1000 AND I DON'T GOT THAT KINDA TIME!!! -[I]back to postin![/I]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]And who were you on the old board.[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]cody722000: u jus wanna be top poser [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaha oh sorry.... miss one letter and you become something totally different....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now