OtakuBoards

New Party Idea

Cloud_Strife

[B]Tell me what you think of this...[/B]

[B]You would have several parties of three or four around the world map, and then you could go from controlling one to the other when ever you want, for example...I could have three members training in one area while another party advances me farther in the game[/B]

[B]But an uncontrolled party would be completely inactive while I used another[/B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nomrally tword the end of each game in FF they do that... 3, 7, and 8 did that, and they did that in part of 9 as well... was funnnnnnnnn thou the whole game would be pretty cool... and i have seen a game that did that... and if you didnt time it just right... it didnt work[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nomrally tword the end of each game in FF they do that... 3, 7, and 8 did that, and they did that in part of 9 as well... was funnnnnnnnn thou the whole game would be pretty cool... and i have seen a game that did that... and if you didnt time it just right... it didnt work[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed, it would be pretty cool... I'd like to see them to it in FF7 -

Party 1.)

Cloud
Vincent
Cid

Party 2.)

Aeris
Red XIII
Cait Sith

Party 3.)

Barret
Yuffie
Tifa

That's how I'd do it...

[QUOTE] Originally postsed by Kuja:
[B][COLOR=crimson]nomrally tword the end of each game in FF they do that... 3, 7, and 8 did that, and they did that in part of 9 as well... was funnnnnnnnn thou the whole game would be pretty cool... and i have seen a game that did that... and if you didnt time it just right... it didnt work [/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]

Huh? They did that in 7? When does that happen? When you in the northern cave or sumthing?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nomrally tword the end of each game in FF they do that... 3, 7, and 8 did that, and they did that in part of 9 as well... was funnnnnnnnn thou the whole game would be pretty cool... and i have seen a game that did that... and if you didnt time it just right... it didnt work[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]They did it the best when they did it in 3. you needed two parties. one to go on and one to stand on the switches and stuff.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]And you could change back and forth between your parties with a button. i think it was select...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That sounds very familiar... Now what game was that from... Hmmm....