ChibiV Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 I watched part I, it's very funny and yet, terrible at the same time.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 I thought is was absolutely hilarrious. i especially liked Master Tang's naration. And yes, there will be a sequel
The Majin Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 LOL YEAH!!!! Kung pow rocks i have watched it countless times but some people just have another liking of comedy i guess but i like anything stupid like that same scene like 10 times and his dog barks and lays down then you hear the bark :D and betty being a magician "ahhh your shirt is red" "good work betty "ahh your shirt is black" :p "ummmmmmmm bird birdy ummmm tiger birdy"
Defcon5 Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 This is the stupidest movie ever. BUT I LOVE IT! IT'S SO FUNNY!!!!! I wish they would make a sequal. "Mmmmmm! My nipples look like milk duds!"
Guest Naruto Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 Like most of you, I also love Kung pow. "And so he walked...And some times drove... And occasionally partyed with the dessert creatures"
kmjk Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 i'm with JC on this one... it was definitly a new twist on kung fu spoofs tech wise~ interesting, story/plot wise~ well, no toungy = better movie (loved the baby battle tho)
GuyYouMetOnline Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 I thought the toung was one of the best targets for jokes in that movie. "What in God's name was that?" ROTFLMAO.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now