OtakuBoards

The best birthday present ever!

Mike

the epies of dragonballz are comming to toonami finally, so i can see them, i'm to cheap to buy them all. hehe, and nmotice i didn't call them "new", that's because they aren't. :p now i have to go recover from being sick..stupid sickness...:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]n im guessing u titled this best birhtday present cuz your bday is on sept 10th isnt it??? [/B][/QUOTE]

you beta ya! weeeee i'm so happy! i'm not feeling that sick anymore either..which is good :)
i think i just needed lots of rest.

There are better birthday gifts. I forget the anime and the names, but I know one character had a birthday, and his girlfriend had sex with him that night. That's better than new Dragonball Z episodes on Toonami if you ask me.... but so is a tube of toothpaste come to think of it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]the epies of dragonballz are comming to toonami finally, so i can see them, i'm to cheap to buy them all. hehe, and nmotice i didn't call them "new", that's because they aren't. :p now i have to go recover from being sick..stupid sickness...:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
Lol,that'll be my brothers present... His is on the 10th of September aswell. But,come to think of it,he won't care,hes seen those eps anyway. The best prest I could get would be,hm,my birthday list.... 4 Dbz movies,N64, Gameboy Advance, ect. I only mentioned that because my b-day is in 13 days,and those are things I dobt I'll get. The 4 dbz movies are 1 Great Saiyaman,and then the last tree World Tourniment ones.