Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
the epies of dragonballz are comming to toonami finally, so i can see them, i'm to cheap to buy them all. hehe, and nmotice i didn't call them "new", that's because they aren't. :p now i have to go recover from being sick..stupid sickness...:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]n im guessing u titled this best birhtday present cuz your bday is on sept 10th isnt it??? [/B][/QUOTE]

you beta ya! weeeee i'm so happy! i'm not feeling that sick anymore either..which is good :)
i think i just needed lots of rest.
Posted
There are better birthday gifts. I forget the anime and the names, but I know one character had a birthday, and his girlfriend had sex with him that night. That's better than new Dragonball Z episodes on Toonami if you ask me.... but so is a tube of toothpaste come to think of it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]the epies of dragonballz are comming to toonami finally, so i can see them, i'm to cheap to buy them all. hehe, and nmotice i didn't call them "new", that's because they aren't. :p now i have to go recover from being sick..stupid sickness...:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
Lol,that'll be my brothers present... His is on the 10th of September aswell. But,come to think of it,he won't care,hes seen those eps anyway. The best prest I could get would be,hm,my birthday list.... 4 Dbz movies,N64, Gameboy Advance, ect. I only mentioned that because my b-day is in 13 days,and those are things I dobt I'll get. The 4 dbz movies are 1 Great Saiyaman,and then the last tree World Tourniment ones.
Posted
Hey saiyanprincessX,

dont give up you may get what you want but you must remember if you dont you may get them later. but dont let it get ya down.
have fun and good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...