Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know where I can get some old Chevelle songs? It's the same band that released "The Red" about 3 months ago. They're an awesome band, but the song is getting old QUICK. Someone please help:alcohol:.
Posted
Well..I got a slight problem. I'm doing this at school, and the filter is EXTREME. Like Nazi Extreme. It's to pass time in a class I'm in, and it'd be interesting to hear their old stuff.
Posted
I own there first album "Point #1". I find it and the band extremely boring, but it was only 3$.

Here's an alternative to getting there old stuff; listen to there new stuff (or at least The Red) and there you have it, or at least the sound of it. They basically sound the same.
Posted
I'm afraid to say it... But if you're downloading at school you're pretty much SOL. I'm sure they are filtering out anything that would allow you to share files. There are sites that have mp3s up, as well as FTPs... But I doubt any Chevelle. Shouldn't you be doing other things in that class? haha
Posted
Download mirc, a chat program and go to #mp3, download as many songs as you like, if you have a fast modem. I heard Kazaa is easy access for hackers, so I've deleted it.
Posted
Well..heh heh...the class I do all this in is a class that we make nothing but presentations in. I normally finish the projects a day or two after I get them, then have a lot of time on my hands. So thats what I do...downloads music. It passes the time pretty well, if you ask me.
Posted
[color=red][b]Well then, do something productive like studying for another class. Free time in school is a godsend to study other material.[/b][/color]
Posted
I agree with that.


On top of that, mIRC is not something an average person can just jump into without knowledge of it, or at least a bit of time to spend messing around (and a lotof patience). Fileservers and all that can get annoying fast.
Posted
I do all my work at home and try not to let it get mixed up in my stuff with school. What time I do use at home for school normally lasts until Midnight, then I sleep. My school really does suck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...