LostProphet Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 Does anyone know where I can get some old Chevelle songs? It's the same band that released "The Red" about 3 months ago. They're an awesome band, but the song is getting old QUICK. Someone please help:alcohol:.
LostProphet Posted October 16, 2002 Author Posted October 16, 2002 Well..I got a slight problem. I'm doing this at school, and the filter is EXTREME. Like Nazi Extreme. It's to pass time in a class I'm in, and it'd be interesting to hear their old stuff.
OlgaTheDwarf Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 I own there first album "Point #1". I find it and the band extremely boring, but it was only 3$. Here's an alternative to getting there old stuff; listen to there new stuff (or at least The Red) and there you have it, or at least the sound of it. They basically sound the same.
Semjaza Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 I'm afraid to say it... But if you're downloading at school you're pretty much SOL. I'm sure they are filtering out anything that would allow you to share files. There are sites that have mp3s up, as well as FTPs... But I doubt any Chevelle. Shouldn't you be doing other things in that class? haha
Reflection Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 Download mirc, a chat program and go to #mp3, download as many songs as you like, if you have a fast modem. I heard Kazaa is easy access for hackers, so I've deleted it.
LostProphet Posted October 17, 2002 Author Posted October 17, 2002 Well..heh heh...the class I do all this in is a class that we make nothing but presentations in. I normally finish the projects a day or two after I get them, then have a lot of time on my hands. So thats what I do...downloads music. It passes the time pretty well, if you ask me.
Guest Matt Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 [color=red][b]Well then, do something productive like studying for another class. Free time in school is a godsend to study other material.[/b][/color]
Semjaza Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 I agree with that. On top of that, mIRC is not something an average person can just jump into without knowledge of it, or at least a bit of time to spend messing around (and a lotof patience). Fileservers and all that can get annoying fast.
LostProphet Posted October 17, 2002 Author Posted October 17, 2002 I do all my work at home and try not to let it get mixed up in my stuff with school. What time I do use at home for school normally lasts until Midnight, then I sleep. My school really does suck.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now