Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red] Nothing in the rules says it's wrong, but it would be nice if you could post an english translation as well. It would be more than nice, it would be needed :p[/color]
Posted
If I could, I would *blinks at the weird sounding*, but I'm really unable to do proper translation from French to English. However, I may do it the other way :D

I've got a site that's nothing but translation of Harry Potter Fanfic from English to French.:laugh:

Hiwever, I'm hopeless at doing mildly good french-english translation...:(
Posted
[color=red] there should be a translator someplace on the net that would do it for you, but that's all I can think of. Hopefully you can translate it, I'd love to read it![/color]
Posted
LOL
Well, I surely know enough english to do something that could somewhat be called a translation, but don't count on too much quality on that side.

I'll have a little work on it.
Posted
No problem, I didn't take personal either. I [i]did[/i] got me to laugh. I mean, I'm good in English, and can definitely do good english-french translation. I just can't do as good for french-english translation, which is too bad.
Posted
Hadn't gave it a look yet (I'm hopeless :nope: ) and it looks very usefull. *add links to favorite* I'll test it soon!
Posted
Hey Circeus... I can help you! If you write it en francais, I can try my best to translate it in the best english that I could... However, some of the sayings that we french ones say can't be translated perfectly into english... I should know about that. Well it's just a thought... I work for cheese!!! :D (eventhough I am lactose intolerant)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...