Makai Kite Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Before I buy this game, there's something I need to know... On the US version, can you import data from the Japanese cards or not? Thanks in advance for the help, Kaiba's Angel
Valen Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 I believe you can... but it'll cost ya starchips...how? you know the seven or nine numbers on the bottom left of the cards? put those numbers in as the code.
Alexander Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 The codes for Japanese/American cards are the same. You can use them normally, if the game recognizes the card. And it's 8 digits, not 7 or 9.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now