BondFanatic Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 In G-Gundam, out of Wong and Ulube, who do you think is the more annoying antagonist? My vote goes to Ulube, because he was just plain crazy.
Domon Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 I have to agree with ya, Ulube was truly insane. Wong looked like a sissy compared to him.
Guest boogeta Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i] [B]I have to agree with ya, Ulube was truly insane. Wong looked like a sissy compared to him. [/B][/QUOTE] I know Wong needs to go to a sick in the head hospital
Domon Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 I mean did you notice this in one episode? He was on the phone and he had huge fricken teddy bears in his room!! Now would the prime minister of Hong Kong have teddy bears in their bedroom?? That was just so weird, weird enough ya just gotta laugh at it.
Spikey Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [SIZE=1]Wong, I hate wong. He is just plain annoying. I hate him.[/size]
spike speigel Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 i think ulube is the more annyoing antagonist. he was messed up in the head.
Shy Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 [size=1]I gave this thread a chance, but it just a "favorites" topic, and leads to simple and pointless posts. Topic closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts