Jump to content
OtakuBoards

More annoying antagonist?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. More annoying antagonist?

    • Wong
      2
    • Ulube
      4


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Guest boogeta
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]I have to agree with ya, Ulube was truly insane. Wong looked like a sissy compared to him. [/B][/QUOTE] I know Wong needs to go to a sick in the head hospital
Posted
I mean did you notice this in one episode? He was on the phone and he had huge fricken teddy bears in his room!! Now would the prime minister of Hong Kong have teddy bears in their bedroom?? That was just so weird, weird enough ya just gotta laugh at it.
Posted
[size=1]I gave this thread a chance, but it just a "favorites" topic, and leads to simple and pointless posts. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...