Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Akira, the best anime movie of all time?????


Recommended Posts

Posted
The Akira manga is GRRRRRRRRRREAT!!! but the movie is cut up and isnt really thesame, though it is STILL great.. It is ARGUABLY one of the best anime movies ever, but it is a matter of opinion as sephiroth said.
Posted
ya NGE Death and rebirth was confusing but i had never seen the series. But Akira is better and a friend might lend me Jin Roh. I like those kind. If yall wnat pm go ahead.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think that Akira is a very great movie. It definitely introduced me to the world that is anime. Though it has now been surpassed, I think that it was definitely one of the greatest animes up until a few years back(1997-98), where we went from Gundam & DBZ to everything we have now.
Posted
Akira is a great film. I recomend everybody should see it. It got me, and drew me in. Ecspeccialy Kaneda, he was cool. The leader of the biker gang, and has extrodinary skill in both riding and fighting. That's what is the great side of this movie. I'd give it A-. It's a must see.

-Spikey
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...