OtakuBoards

To all who want to change your names

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
I have noticied that many of you want to chnage your names, and well, at this old board that was powered by vb as well, they wanted to change thier names and you know what they did, they asked the admin to chnage thier name, so if you want to do that here, ask one of the admins, or maybe just adam, sorry tot he admins, because I haven't talked this oevr with them, but just ask them, it shouldn't be too much of a problem for them

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]thanks for the advice! [/B][/QUOTE]
again, glads to be of some service to ya, smoky

[color=indigo][size=1][font=tahoma]I'm not sure if the admins will like this cause they might get a bunch of people bugging them to change there name. then again many poeple like their names. I changed my name to this but I am not changing it again. I hould have asked them to change my old one so I could keep all my posts.

Oh well, if any mods would not mind doing that its fine with me be its also fione if they dont.
[/size][/color][/font]

[color=green]Getting my post count back would be really nice. Oh how great the mods would be If I had my post count back...:angel: They would just be the best people in the world :angel:Oh did I tell you guys.... Nice hair cut adam. Nice shirt Transtic. Nice shoes safer........:angel: wow you all are really cool.

Well who said sucking up never helped. (waves a 20 in the air).

just playing, that would be a pain if they did that cause alot of people would probably start bugging them to do it for them.[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]wouldn't it be easier if you re-register and ask admin to get your post account back? but i doubt admin wont bother with it..why would they..

besides, someone already has my name..like 100 of 'em..-_- [/B][/QUOTE]\no for one, you can't use the same e-mail again, and you ahve to activate your account by e-mail, so that can't be too much possible and ackign them to restore post accounts would be also annoying, and they said they won't do it