Guest firemac Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I have noticied that many of you want to chnage your names, and well, at this old board that was powered by vb as well, they wanted to change thier names and you know what they did, they asked the admin to chnage thier name, so if you want to do that here, ask one of the admins, or maybe just adam, sorry tot he admins, because I haven't talked this oevr with them, but just ask them, it shouldn't be too much of a problem for them
Guest firemac Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]thanks for the advice! [/B][/QUOTE] again, glads to be of some service to ya, smoky
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I wanna change my name... let me think... Gundam...ahh the first part. Gundamcat...yeah that sounds good. Gundamcat17 yeah that will be my new name...Oh yeah i did that already.
kakkarot ssj4 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 tell them to change my name to "Prince Vegetto" thanks alot!!!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i wll never change my classic name lol [/B][/QUOTE] lol dam i gotta get the eternal part of my name back so i can be the Eternal Ice Dragon (v2) once again
Lia Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i wll never change my classic name lol [/B][/QUOTE] good cause i like "fish" its very original
Matt.D Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [color=rainbow] I guess i'll change my name from plain old Matt.D to ~*Matt.D*~[/color]
Lia Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] I guess i'll change my name from plain old Matt.D to ~*Matt.D*~[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] nah, i like it just how it is:D
Matt.D Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] nah, i like it just how it is:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Heh, well, I guess it's original......Matt.D....hmmmmmm...yah....I guess it is good like this.....[/color]
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Thanks for the great advice. Someday I may want to change my name to Raye. Not now, but someday. *Smiles* :)
KAMAKAZI Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I was actually considering registering as Justin but I decided to keep KAMAKAZI... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest firemac Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Just Pm the admins, don't ask me to tell them to chnage your name it folks
Guest Soft mush Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Can I change mine to "The Laughter Of Stock?"
Seifer Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=indigo][size=1][font=tahoma]I'm not sure if the admins will like this cause they might get a bunch of people bugging them to change there name. then again many poeple like their names. I changed my name to this but I am not changing it again. I hould have asked them to change my old one so I could keep all my posts. Oh well, if any mods would not mind doing that its fine with me be its also fione if they dont. [/size][/color][/font]
Warlock Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I'll never change my name. I like it just the way it is...
Jeff Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 wouldn't it be easier if you re-register and ask admin to get your post account back? but i doubt admin wont bother with it..why would they.. besides, someone already has my name..like 100 of 'em..-_-
Seifer Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=green]Getting my post count back would be really nice. Oh how great the mods would be If I had my post count back...:angel: They would just be the best people in the world :angel:Oh did I tell you guys.... Nice hair cut adam. Nice shirt Transtic. Nice shoes safer........:angel: wow you all are really cool. Well who said sucking up never helped. (waves a 20 in the air). just playing, that would be a pain if they did that cause alot of people would probably start bugging them to do it for them.[/color]
Guest firemac Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B]wouldn't it be easier if you re-register and ask admin to get your post account back? but i doubt admin wont bother with it..why would they.. besides, someone already has my name..like 100 of 'em..-_- [/B][/QUOTE]\no for one, you can't use the same e-mail again, and you ahve to activate your account by e-mail, so that can't be too much possible and ackign them to restore post accounts would be also annoying, and they said they won't do it
Jeff Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i] [B][color=green]Nice hair cut adam. Nice shirt Transtic. color] [/B][/QUOTE] sucking up to moderator is waste of your lips. hehe:blush:
Yoda Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 If it's not to much trouble, could you change my name to SSJ4 Vegitrunks that would be very much appreciated!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now