Break Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 [size=1][color=green]Are Slipknot going to release any more albums or anything? I heard a rumour that they were re-releasing Iowa, but that's crap. Can someone also tell me all the songs that are on M.F.K.R because I would rather download them all than buy the album for $100.[/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted October 24, 2002 Posted October 24, 2002 1: Slipknot 2: Gently 3: Do Nothing (Bitchslap) 4: Only One 5: Tattered and Torn 6: Confessions 7: Some Feel 8: Killers Are Quiet Sometimes Dogfish Rising is listed as the 9th track. I doubt many other people here know, or care, about this CD... so here you go. I don't really care about Slipknot anymore, so I have no idea about your release questions.
Acid Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick]I have been looking for a cheap Mate Feed Kill Repeat cd for a while now. But I suppose Break is right. The best course of action would be to download the songs. *sigh*[/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 There are no cheap fixes for this CD, unless you are willing to take a bootleg. In that case you might as well just download it. There were only like 1,000 official copies of this CD made... I believe they were given out at their early shows. I'm not willing to pay 100 bucks plus for a band I was never that into hehe.
Corey Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 A good download site please? Keep in mind that I do not have Kazaa and am running a Mac.
Semjaza Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 If you have a Mac, you'll be relying on Limewire hah. I don't know of any sites offering these songs. I saw one the other day, but the links were down.
Break Posted October 25, 2002 Author Posted October 25, 2002 [size=1][color=green]Thanks for the songs Tony, I just need some info about any new releases they may be doing..[/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 The only news I can find about any release from the band is for a double DVD set called "Disasterpieces." I'm not clear on a release date, but it seems to be sometime next month. I can't find anything about CDs.
Guest Morph Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 Yea, um, I think they are just taking time from each other[my friend said that] and they will get back to together later.... Thats all I know... Except for the details on where they all went to...........O_o
Break Posted October 26, 2002 Author Posted October 26, 2002 [size=1][color=green]That I do have. [b]Shawn:[/b] Is now being the 'boss' of American Head Charge, or something like that [b]Corey:[/b] Back in with Stone Sour. [b]James:[/b] Also joined with Stone Sour again. [b]Joey:[/b] .. Murderdolls..[/size][/color]
Semjaza Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I've liked AHC for years, and it was nice that they finally got a CD out that was easy to get hah. I didn't know anyone from Slipknot was involved right now. Someone tried telling me the Murderdolls sound like the Misfits, so I checked them out. The only way they are even related is in the pure campiness of the lyrics. I personally do not like the band. Oh well. Still kind of upset that I missed the Misfits show in Wisconsin a few days ago... Although I don't care as much considering only 1/4 of the real lineup was there haha.
Break Posted October 27, 2002 Author Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1][color=green]The Murderdolls are supposedly influenced by old 50s horror movies. The lead singer in the band said something like "This band is just a play around" or something like that. No wonder they're so crap. Stone Sour on the other hand sound a lot more like Slipknot, but without the.. noise. Corey sounds very cool on most of the songs. And AHC I have never heard so..[/size][/color]
Guest Morph Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1][b][i]Stone Sour[/b][/i] is a great band I like it how they mix songs... Like [b][i]Bother[/i][/b], its a good song of theirs but its soft and another song like [i][b]Get Inside[/i][/b], its a good song and its heavier then Bother. I like how they mix it... [b][i]Murderdolls[/b][/i].... They are OKAY! Not good, not bad, OKAY! And um, all they talk about is killing, I um get sick of it after awhile but um I can't get [b]"Kiss Miss America"[/b] out of my head.... [b]*poofs* DINNER! :D[/b][/size]
Acid Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick]Stone Sour recently came here to the Sunset Station. I didn't know who they were untill my friend pulled out a ticket at lunch. I listened to a few of their songs and the kick arse![/color][/size]
Semjaza Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Being about 50s horror movies is all well and good. Fantomas has done stuff like that (although basically just covers of horror movie songs, but damn good anyway), and that's mostly what the Misfits are. Murderdolls just messed up somewhere along the way in my opinion.
Break Posted October 28, 2002 Author Posted October 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Murderdolls just messed up somewhere along the way in my opinion. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green]Lol. Yeah I know, I hate their whiny guitar sound, it drives me mad. :mad:<--- dat iz meh wen i are maddened.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now