OtakuBoards

A Note Section in User CP...

Valen

Can someone add a note section to like save little notes that you make when going around the boards? Because for some of the RPGs and spars, you may want to make a small note on either what you're gonna do, or what your opponent just did so you don't have to go back to the post every time you want to check something, or store emails, bdays, etc. But do you know what I'm talking about? I've seen it on other Vb boards, and I was just wondering if you could add one here too please?

-[font=signature]Valen[/font]

Actually that's a great idea. I tend to forget stuff sometimes. You could always just get some post-it notes though. I guess that would do ok, but I to would rather have an electronic feature. The administators have there hands full right now so I don't think your wish will be granted any time soon.

[color=royalblue]Cera is correct. We have been planning to put in this feature.

Shift emailed me with a pretty lame excuse for his lack of work lately...so I'm not sure how that'll go. Hopefully he can get back on track and get all these software updates completed. If not, I might need to find someone else.[/color]