Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your favorite Halo Weapon?  

27 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite Halo Weapon?

    • M6D Pistol
      4
    • MA5B Assault Rifle
      4
    • M90 Shotgun
      1
    • S2 AM Sniper Rifle
      14
    • M199 SSM Rocket Launcher
      2
    • Plasma Pistol
      0
    • Plasma Rifle
      0
    • Needler
      0
    • M9 HE-DP Frag Grenade
      0
    • Plasma Grenade
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have now after playing Halo in multiplayer on several occasions have fallen in love with using the sniper rifle. I just love using it and sniping out people from behind especially when they are not suspecting it and are like who the hell shot me? lol. I think if i played system link up then it would be very cool to do.
Posted
I would have to go with the Sniper Rifle or Pistol because both have zoom functions, and shooting someone from a distance and them not knowing where your coming from and just running around trying to get cover is just fun to watch.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I hate the alien weapons...they are just so un-original and are pretty rubbish. My favourite weapon is the sniper. I can take out every enemy with 3 shots max...be very afraid :demon: hehehe

Regards
Blade
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Ah, yes, the sniper rifle is very coool, as it is on most games. The element of suprise, as you shoot from a distance, is very sweet. I find the alien weapons rubbish too Blade, but hey, when the aliens use them, at least they aren't too effective![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=limegreen]I can't say I'm the type that enjoys the element of suprise that's why I should really steer away from stealth games. I think the sniper rifle is good, but I just like to run into the scene of the battle and kick some serious ***!

M90 Shotgun, MA5B Assault Rifle and the Plasma Pistol will do me fine (yes I know it may come as shock to all of you, but that is an alien weapon; Gasp!). :)[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Yeh, I suppose, but I always find games where you use stealth tactics etc. to be a lot more realistic, though not always as fun.
The Plasma Rifle is cool as well, I mean, it's alien, but it's cool, and in the end, it's better than nothing! (or the Needler)[/color][/size]
Posted
I am a stealth and full on action person at the same i mean i like games like splinter cell with the whole atmosphere of stealth but in Halo you can do but there is more elements of full on action in the actual levels i think but if you select sniper in multiplayer then that is a good way to use stealth and combine the sniper rifle and handgun with the invisibility then there is no way anyone can spot you unless they see you come up behind them in your screen if that made any sense lol.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
.......but ya have to be kinda dumb yourself for not getting out of the way of that drunken dumbass. Well I think I can use all the weps evenly but I do real good with just a simple pistol and sniper rifle and alot of jumping around. I can get some easy headshots in with the pistol that can put anyone down in a few shots. And the sniper rifle I can pick people off from a distance. Its a deadly duo for me....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=green]I guess your talking about the MA5B assault rifle, could be wrong I haven't played it in a while. You could now try and explain why it's favourite if that's not too much hassle. For example people enjoy the sniper rifle so they can kill oblivious enemies, and score lots of head shots. I just prefer charging enemies with assault rifles or shotguns than being boring snipering out enemies, but I must say it's the safer more sensible option. On the other hand I'm not sensible though! :p[/color]
Posted
I wish I could have too really big Mini Guns in both arms so I could just go crazy with them but I suppose, that is just me dreaming lol. Perhaps we could have a longer discussion about say, what weapons we would like to see in Halo 2 or something.
Guest Stratos1
Posted
the sniper is my favorite weapon in the halo game
Guest Oyeah
Posted
Plasma grenades are the best. Stupid people will sit there popping away at you with a pistol or something and then you just latch one in there face and RUN LIKE HELL!
One bad thing about it though is if you latch one on to them some people will run up to you so you explode to.
Overall it makes some of the most hilarious kills ever!


Oyeah!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...