Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hasn't there aready been a topic on this? Oh well. I think that my favorite monster card (that I have) is BEWD. My favorite magic card is Swords of Revealing Light, but I don't have that card.
Posted
I have always liked the card meateor black dragon, not just because of his attack, but he looks cool too, and my favorite magic/trap card is raigeki, because my deck is based on monsters with low attacks that cannot be trap holed, and have special effects, like mystical elf has good defence, and masked sorceors efect is great for my deck........................... ................. ......................... .... ............... ..........
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]Well, I am debating between Flame Swordsman and Salamandra. I just like alot of fire cards. Hehe, I have been taking interest in Red Eyes Black Dragon alot latley though. ;)[/size][/color]
Posted
God of Obelisk. Kuz Kaiba's the man, and he only becomes more so in Battle city (just by style of dress, havent technically seen any episodes of it, heh).

but as for whats out now, Relinquished it pretty kewl, in combination with a Majic Jammer that things a piss off.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Tyrant Dragon and Great Angs.
Nuff said, sucka ^^.
Posted
My Favorite Card?
Lets see for English I have to say to Summoned Skull because its a staple in almost any deck and can be very useful.
Japanese hmm..undecided. To many to choose from..lol, Dark Paladin, Injection Angel..the list goes on.
Posted
my fav. monster would have to be red-eyes

"What Blue-Eyes brings is victory. However, what the Red-Eyes Brings is not victory, but potential..."

For Magic... I'd have to say... change of heart?
For Trap, it's definately Final Battle
Posted
The quote's from the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh Movie. It's summarised on Lelola.net. The full quote's-

[i]"The Blue Eyes White Dragon will bring victory, however, what the Red Eyes Black Dragon brings is not victory, but potential. But this card is only for one who has the courage to duel."[/i]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...