Andrew Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 [I]I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! a few months back (between 8-10) and I'm very interested in getting myself some cards and making a deck. But there's just one problem. I live in South wales (Britain) and I have no idea where to get any, if they sell them at all. Anyone know if they sell them here, if so where they are and if not, when they will be sold. Thanks[/I]
iggy Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 well im not sure but I think u might be able to find out through this site [url]http://www.yugioh-card.com[/url] it lists the retailers stores and other useful info
Maha Vailo Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 LAUGH!!!! You can get them at toys "R" Us $3.49 with tax it is $3.74.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now