Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I hate that Damn Smilie. It looks like an idiot... How should we kill it?
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 what, smilie????:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 agreed attack evil smile army :) :D :D :cool: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :p
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]Leave the smilie alone! [/B][/QUOTE] Damn I hate that smilie.. Bring back the old Animated one! He didn't look like so much of a retard..
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I don't really know what's wrong with that smile...:p It's kinda annoying...I feel a type of rage coming by staring at it...it's building...okay, but it looks like it's going to stay...
Mewtwo Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 backup::) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]agreed attack evil smile army :) :D :D :cool: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :p [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=5] Die u evil army of smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U won't be smilin' when i'm done with ya!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Live that smilie alone, it's apart of the family of firemac, ahaha:p :p :p :p :p :p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Damn I hate that smilie.. Bring back the old Animated one! He didn't look like so much of a retard.. [/B][/QUOTE] lol like you lol j/k
Adam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com
Mewtwo Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=red][size=5] Die u evil army of smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U won't be smilin' when i'm done with ya!!!!!!!![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Siza 5? I'd warn you if I were a mod. It's annoying!
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE] [I]The Adam has spoken... And he agrees with me, so Bleh! [/I] :D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Howabout the old green toungue sticking out smilie.... ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Cool, more smiles avalible in the future...
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure. Best, -Adam theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE] oh wow the great adam, has come to post for us to give us his knowledge, well anyways, yeah I want more smilies, tons more, I mean tons more! ^_^ speaking of smilies in this old vb I went there was a weird smilie where two smilies have sex, and I was like :eek: when I saw it
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Howabout the old green toungue sticking out smilie.... [/B][/QUOTE] Now that's a good Smilie. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now