Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How should we kill that damn :p smilie?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. How should we kill that damn :p smilie?

    • Burn him alive
      4
    • Cut him into small pieces
      1
    • Ritualisticly Eat him
      1
    • Get Megaman and Bass to Blast his @ss
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
what, smilie????:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]Leave the smilie alone! [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn I hate that smilie.. Bring back the old Animated one! He didn't look like so much of a retard..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]agreed attack evil smile army :) :D :D :cool: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :p [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=5] Die u evil army of smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U won't be smilin' when i'm done with ya!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
Guest firemac
Posted
Live that smilie alone, it's apart of the family of firemac, ahaha:p :p :p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Damn I hate that smilie.. Bring back the old Animated one! He didn't look like so much of a retard.. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol like you lol j/k
Posted
I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=red][size=5] Die u evil army of smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U won't be smilin' when i'm done with ya!!!!!!!![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]



Siza 5? I'd warn you if I were a mod. It's annoying!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]The Adam has spoken... And he agrees with me, so Bleh! [/I] :D
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Howabout the old green toungue sticking out smilie....



-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I don't like that smile much either, don't worry, give it time and I'll add a bazillion more smiles for your posting pleasure.

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com [/B][/QUOTE]
oh wow the great adam, has come to post for us to give us his knowledge, well anyways, yeah I want more smilies, tons more, I mean tons more! ^_^ speaking of smilies in this old vb I went there was a weird smilie where two smilies have sex, and I was like :eek: when I saw it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Howabout the old green toungue sticking out smilie.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that's a good Smilie. :D
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Thats grose![/COLOR] :eek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...