Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, due to this idea, I know I've gone nuts. I was watching my fave Yu-Gi-Oh eps on tape this morning, and I suddenly realized how inconvenient it would be to carry the cards around in one big clump like they do. A idea suddenly hit me and I rooted out my old Pokemon cards. Using them as a template, I drew and designed this boxy idea to keep them in. It's about the size of a small book, 11 by 15cm, sorted in to Monster, Magic, Trap and Other compartments. I was wondering if something similar has already been made, as well as any comments. If there's enough interest, I'll put up the pics.

A kinda appropriate quote:

[i]"This ain't no dream, Tristan. This is just me going insane, it's all one big delusion."[/i]- Joey, [i]'Evil Ring Spirit'[/i]
Posted
I hope there's something like that. I need something to carry my cards in. I used to keep them in my pocket, but they got bent up. Then I used this Poke'mon piggy bank box I've had just lying around for a while to keep them in, but people at school kept calling them Poke'mon cards. Last night I bought a Yugi starter deck, and I'm using the box to keep my deck, side deck, rule book, and field mat in. The rest of my cards are still in the Poke'mon box.
Posted
Has anyone seen the third season of digimon?? You know that thing that the girl Reika carries on her side?? She uses that for her cards, i was wondering if those exist. Cause if so then i would put my Yu-Gi-Oh cards in that, but for now i just rubber band em' together and put them in a plastic bag.
Posted
I think that's great design idea. But when you organize all the cards and take em out and shuffle again, you usually end up with all monsters/trap/magic cards in your hand.
Posted
That's not decided yet. It's just an idea though, I'll try to make a prototype out of cardboard first. But here's a more descriptive picture. This could really be used as a carry case for tournaments and stuff. It keeps them organised until you compile your deck for a match. There's a 4th compartment there for possibly a Side Deck.
Posted
that's cool... i just use a card case and if you want, you can seperate them with paper. but you have to shuffle really well and damage your cards to mic em up properly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...