Raquel Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [IMG]http://y2dave.subportal.com/games/anime/magic_knight/pic1.html[/IMG] just w/ baggy blue pants and a black tank top
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ok, I drew a pic of what the 'Posseser' Pyro looks like, and I'm going to try to attach it. But I'm thinking it's probably too big, but I dont know I'm not goog at converting bytes to kilobytes.. but I'm think it's too big, but it's worth a try! OK.. here goes nothing![/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Crap! I knew it was too big.. hrmm.. I'm gonna need to fin another way to get it on here..[/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 Hmmm...It's already a JPG or a GIF isn't it? Well, if so, I don't know how to convert it :(
Turkey Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I hope not! Anyway, here's (you guessed it): Name-Charlie Fortune Age-19 Type-Citizen Equipment-(No surprise here)Rocket Launcher and armor-suit. Specialties-Blowing up stuff. Bio-He used to be a cop, but he (duh!) blew up the base so he's working at a factory. Attitude-Happy, carefree, trustworthy and has an horrible memory.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now