SSJ Gotenks ok Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 Did anyone watch the ring i watched it saturday and i taught it was cool had some scary parts i dont want to put any spoilers on this thread right now so how did u guys like it??:D
wrist cutter Posted October 29, 2002 Posted October 29, 2002 There's already been a Ring thread, it's probably on the next page by now though...
Guest Matt Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 [color=red][b]But that also depends on how many threads you tell the board to show you per page. I saw the movie, didn't like it.[/b][/color]
Guest boogeta Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 The ring is the scaryeaist thing that Ive ever seen in my life :eek:
amibasuki Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [FONT=arial]The Ring was awesome. I don't like scary movies (cuz I'm a wuss :cross: ), but my friend wanted to go see it, so I went along with it, thinking it looked kinda stupid and wouldn't be too scary. lemme tell you, I jumped at [i]least[/i] 20 times during the movie. I wouldn't mind seeing it again though, since I would know what all's gonna happen :D. when somebody comes to see it with me next time (assuming I do), I'm gonna have to conveniently have a bloody nose during the movie :toothy:.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now