Flash Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Here it is. This week, it's a special [I]speed[/I] eviction! The polls are only open for 24 hours! Get voting! [SIZE=1](yes the speed eviction is a cover-up for me being late)[/SIZE]
Sandy Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Hey, why didn't you tell what were the scores the three of them had from the other housemates? Not that it would affect my decision, but I'm just too curious a person to know...:D And I think the "outsider discussion" thread somebody suggested in the first eviction-thread was a good idea. I'm sure many of us would like to get to analyze who will be the next to go, whose their favorite so far, who will eventually win... Okay, maybe it should go to the sparring section...;)
Dan L Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Hey yeah.. we could have odds on who would win and all sorts of stuff.. that would be pretty cool..
Lady Asphyxia Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [color=darkred] You mean betting over the internet?... :p [/color]
Dan L Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B][color=darkred] You mean betting over the internet?... :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah... but we'd bet cookies :D there'd be no actual money involved..
Sui Generis Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 Well I'll bet 4 cookies that Faris looses. Ouch thats a big margin. But I believe he said that we should just use the eviction threads to talk about the members seeing as they can't see this thread.
Guest Matt Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [color=red][b]Voted for faris last time, votes for faris this time. Foredaddy should still be in. :([/b][/color]
Boba Fett Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [COLOR=green]I like Queen Asuka and Liamc2, so Faris has got to go! :p I want "Yoda" to win! :smirk:[/COLOR]
Guest Morph Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 I vote for Faris... Heh, its only cause that name is weird..... o_O Hehe....... I um want your mom to win... :D I won't say who I want to win until the last three people are left...
conpiracymonki Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [b][size=1] Gah... all the nice people again... I don't think I'll vote this time (Last time I voted for Faris though, seen as though I didn't know what the were like)[/b] ALL THE PLUSHIE TALK HAS MADE ME ANGRY *runs way from plushie-lovers everywhere*[/size]
Genkai Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 matt, SHH!! we're not supposed to say who it was...i dun think... they can read this, right? even if we were allowed, i might not if i didnt know faris was going to lose and that i voted for her.....her posts were incoherent and she was kinda of sloppy and not....cool, imho....heh... why would anyone voet for QA or Laimc2 out? actually, i dun no who i wanna get out...JUU is my fave, but QA, Liam, GInny, Ken, and NEo have grown on me.....:bawl: whoops, i said i thought it was against the rules..*shrugs*
Ryan Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick] I am rooting for Juuthena and Lady Katana. The other people are great too! I really dont' know Faris and I can't vote Q_A and Liam out. So Faris has got to go.[/size][/color]
Guest Matt Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i] [B]matt, SHH!! we're not supposed to say who it was...i dun think... they can read this, right?[/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]They can't read any other posts as long as they are still in the "house" but the person evicted will be able to read it afterwards. And I really don't care if faris knows that I voted for him.[/b][/color]
Lady Asphyxia Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 [color=darkred]...Faris is a [b]guy[/b]??? Whoa...now I feel stupid...[/color]
Flash Posted November 1, 2002 Author Posted November 1, 2002 No, Faris is a chick! Whoever said Faris was a guy is lying to you and should be eated. Polls are closed, Faris is leaving.
Recommended Posts