Thats right, guilds.
The deal I made was that we get to have guilds, as long as there is more than one guild, and the two or more guilds interact through the RPG forums. Now the only way I saw possible was to have battles between guilds.
Now, there will be two base guilds, mine and my friends guild, mystical pan, who is helping my with this little venture.
Now by all means start your own guild, but if you do please put [G] in the topic name, so we know its a guild.
Now this isnt actually a guild, this is information, I would like this to be a huge success, as I have been working quite hard to get this together so far.
The purpose of the guilds is to bring a purpose to all those people who are just sparring for no reason. Im going to post a few rules to follow if your making a guild.
No more than 15 people/members including the leader/founder.
Must have [G] in the topic name.
Those are all.
I'll be editing this posts with updates and more information on the guilds progress.
To get in on this little porject, get in touch with myself or Mystical Pan, either by PM or AIM.
See you out there.