Jump to content
OtakuBoards

conpiracymonki

Members
  • Posts

    1798
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by conpiracymonki

  1. [b]Tis easy, maths is, somewhat, but as annoying as hell...and English essays and History essays I can live without....I hate l[i]oooooo[/i]ng pieces of writing.. Geagrpahy's OK, I guess...we got an assessment today, and another one tomorrow on the Demographic Transition Model...:nervous: anyway, PE, IT, and DT are the only good picks out of all of them..Chemistry's good too.. /me makes bombs[/b]
  2. [b]I like the Trunks & Cold one, and the Gotenks ones [SIZE=1]NOTE TO DBZMAN: MAKE MORE..NO COMIC AND NO FOOD MAKE AJ GO CRAZY[/b][/SIZE]
  3. [b]What's wrong with power in hair? (even though it sounds supersilly) Ever heard of Samson and Delilah? (coz I haven't :p) Anyway...I think it's because their bodies can't handle so much free energy, and their eyes and hair short-fuse, and temporarily overload... and when they're SSJ4, maybe their body has gotten used to the power-jump?! Aw heck screw it... as for the spikey hair...you tell me now...who in the blue hell would want to see SSJ Goku without spikey hair? Huh? /Me rests case.. [u]Conclusion[/u] Gold looks good, so does spikey, yadda yadda yadda.. Super Saiya-jins would not look right with pink hair, cream eyes, and wetty downward hair[/b]
  4. [b]I am not: [list=a] [*]Legendary [*]a Saiya-jin [*]blonde-haired [*]a Super Saiya-jin :p [*]powerful [*]anti-Goku [*]Looky! Extra Bullet-point! Made you waste 2 seconds worth reading time! :p [/list=a] So you see, my avatar suits me perfect..too much Orange :gulp: :alcohol: ..*hic*[/b]
  5. [b]How shall I reword this..is Syphon Filter 3 available original format on PS1? Or is itjust PS2?[/b]
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *sigh* I wish you hadn't of made me do this... [i]Pulling her tunic over her head, she throws it to the floor, making a huge crater. Next she kicks off here pants and faces Andrew, dressed in barely anything. She pulls out her Spirit Stone...[/i] Sabirsing: Spirit Stone Transformation...ELEMENT...EARTH!!! [i]In the center of a huge earthquake, Sabirsing's body morphs and writhes with power. Imediatly, her fingers sprouted into claws and her hair turned into a mane. Her body became tigerlike and she hit the ground on all fours, as a Sphinx. A lioness's body and a girl's face.[/i] Andrew: ...:therock: [u]Sabir: RAA!![/u] [i]Leaping upwards, Sabirsing rushes through the air and lands on Andrew's chest, knocking him to the ground. She bares fangs and her eyes glow red...[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Meh, I was close enough before,...but anyway...another SST? Ooooooh...[/b]
  7. [b] [i]Muu spits towards the side, all the while facing Sephiroth[/i] Muu: Wok wok! :flaming: SSJ3 Sephiroth: Grrr....*still powering up* :demon: Sabir: That is some intense.. :wow: Andrew: S.hit :excited: AJ: Those bangs s[i]oooo[/i] don't suit him now... :freak: Craig: (thought: shut up) :therock: Craig: Hehe,...you guys think he's the only one? :naughty: [i]Everyone except Muu, and Sephiroth turn round and face Craig[/i] [color=red][u]Stats[/u] Strength: 17,000,000 Speed: 17,000,000 Dexterity: 17,000,000 Ki: 17,000,000 Spirit: 17,000,000 [u]Semi-Super[/u] Strength: 20,000,000 Speed: 20,000,000 Dexterity: 20,000,000 Ki: 20,000,000 Spirit: 20,000,000[/b][/color]
  8. [b]I'll just kickback and enjoy the holiday..[/b]
  9. [b]Whoops,..that was off-topic...anyway.. I'd teach my children equality, and openmindedness, and I'd probably fix a sense of Islam in 'em too... I'd send 'em to a Madrasah, and get 'em educated both ways...so they won't turn out as Bini-Ladins (sorry, bad joke)[/b]
  10. [b]Ah heck, people sure do change...Afore, I used to despise rap/garage, and now I'm some weirdo that likes that stuff... But I don't really fit into any group. I like songs, rather than bands, but Gorillaz, Oxide & Neutrino, and So Soild Crew, are mainly what I prefer... (Last 2 are Garage MCs and DJs from London)[/b]
  11. [b]You guys just don't get it, do YA?! Kaoishin invented English himself for the universe...and then he taught it to different races, and then finally to the English people of this planet. Then the English called it English and not its original name of 'XVCHR' So really, it [i]is[/i] a universal language, and not just for one region of this planet... (Yes,..I made this up after I hit the 'Reply' button:p)[/b]
  12. [b]That is...if I don't give up before the match even starts,...*HINT HINT* (sort of a hint,....45% there)[/b]
  13. [b] AJ: Aw,..what's the point in even trying to stop Craig, and Neil...(and Andrew)..not like I'm anywhere near there power...not if they're Super-Saiya-jins..[/b]
  14. OK,...clear out a few things first of all...: 1. I haven't had time recently,..what with everything, but I tried visiting Otaku as much as poss. 2. Our school came 40th, out of 60 schools, and so,..the head went psycho and now we have tons of homework.. 3. This thread was at the bottom of the page, and all the threads I usually visit, are at the top, and I totally forgot, til DBZMan PMed me (thanx, man) SORRYSORRYSORRY But I can't be bothered to type out the whole fight, so here we go,..the last few seconds of the fight... [b]****--------------------**** AJ: ....ME-HAAAAAAAAAA! Trunks: .... KO-HAAAAAA! [i]The smoke clears showing the empty ring, all wrecked...empty..[/i] Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! It appears that both fighters have been knocked out of the ring! But of course, the competition cannot continue of one man doesn't go through....so the decision goes to the judges...who will judge on aggression, style, and skill... --Decision time-- Announcer: And the votes go to AJ! Three votes to two! [i]The crowd cheers, and Trunks claps, while AJ buries his face in his hands..[/i] Trunks: :therock: AJ: Jugger..naut... [i]tbc...[/i] ****--------------------****[/b]
  15. [b] AJ: Grr...all of you...[color=red]STOP IT!!![/COLOR] [i]His hair stands on end, and floats up, his muscles bulge, and his eyes disappear.. He looks like Super-Trunks, but without the blonde hair..[/i] AJ: Why do you all have to keep fighting for?! Sabir: *yawn* Ah...he's at it again....well...atleast he did it in record-breaking speed this time..[/b]
  16. [b] AJ: Ouch..that s[i]oo[/i] hurt.. [i]Flies back to the gang[/i] Seph: Well,...I see [i]he[/i] hasn't changed much since my last visit.. [color=red][u]Stats-[/u] Strength: 5, 500, 000 Speed: 5, 500, 000 Dexterity: 5, 500, 000 Ki: 5, 500, 000 Spirit: 5, 500, 000[/b][/color]
  17. [b] AJ: (thought) I wonder if Shinokou's gonna turn out like his Dad... AJ: (thought) What the hell is he gonna call us? Uncle Craig and Aunt Sabir! lol [i]AJ bursts out laughing[/i] :rotflmao: Andrew: :therock: AJ: (thought) Hehe, and what about Andrew over there?! Uncle Andy? roflhao Sabir: Uh,...is he...OK? Coz I can't sense what he's thinking...too much...grey.. AJ: (thought) Uncy AJ! HAH! Craig: Kids these days...just when ya think you know 'em..[/b]
  18. [b]We say Iblees, instead of Lucifer, and Shaytaan instead of Satan...anyway..: God had made two sets of beings...the Angels of light...and the Jinn, creatures of Fire. Both worshipped and revered God. Then God made a new type of creature. Humans. They were to be special, as they would have free will. God ordered all the begins to bow down to the first man, Adam. All did so, except for Lucifer. He claimed that fire was higher than lowly earth, and so, he was better than man. So he didn't bow to Adam, and was banished from Heaven. But Satan was/still is so low, that he had to ask God for life til the Day of Judgement, to lead astray all he can. (Basically, he challenged God, but needed His help to do so) He was renamed Satan. END[/b]
  19. [b]BTW,...not that it matters, but the ***** is a 'w' word,..not the 'b' girl-dog one...[/b]
  20. [b]Bajin Muu?! ROFLMAO >_
  21. [b]Coo...four Brits in a row :p I was playing Badminton in a field full of gardening poles... and I turned around to hit the shuttlecock, and I went face-first into a pole... Ah,...brings back plenty painful memories..[/b]
  22. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I could go out on a limb and make myself sound stupid if I'm incorrect...but I think they may be the same thing. But don't quote me on that since I'm a Fahrenheit person...and no good at science either :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]You're probably right, seen as though someone has yet to give me a dirty because I say [i]centigrade[/i]... (By a 'dirty', I mean a dirtylook) That makes [i]me[/i] a [i]centigrade[/i] person.. One of a kind..[/b]
  23. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Nooo you have been misinformed. Jedi is [i]not[/i] a religion (though it would be cool if it was, in an odd sort of way, I'm sure most Christians woud be all up in arms about it). It was a huge rumor that it was going to be on the 2000 census in Australia (I think) as a religion...but no, not so. All a rumor, my friend.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]there was a tone of sadness in BG's voice/post when she said/posted that... I could hear/feel it half the world away..[/b]:D
  24. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B] I can control my lucid dreams really well. I tell my mind what to think of, and up pops an image of it. I like having a hyperactive imagination, cos it lets explore parts of your mind, and make up wierd stuff, like putting up this thread!! Interesting fact no.3: Did you know that if you dream in colour, you are mad (Apparently. That's what my Science teacher said anyway) [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Pah! That means he himself must have colour dreams, and he's just mad, but then...black & white dreaming would be mad, making him sane, so ..uh..Pah[/b]
  25. [b]C stands for celcius? Then what the heck's a centigrade?! [/b]
×
×
  • Create New...