well I'll write a shrot story for about 15 years of my seventen year life I love rap thats all I would listen to but my good friend digifan gave me a couple of rock cd's and I was hooked the reason I got to like them so much was becaues they meant ome thing they had a meaning to them (well most of them) thuings that are missing from rap in my opinon but now to the question at hand
I don't buy many cd's I burn stuff from my friends(I have very nice friends ) but anyway my newset cd is linkin park reanimation
my favorite song is is gotta get away by offspring
I cant stand polka music and I don't like rap all that much
my favorite genres are rock,punk rock, some counrty, and christian,thats it
fav bands linkin park blink 182 offsping papa roach\
p.s don't laugh at my song choice I don't lisen to much radio so I have no idea what cd's to buy