[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Osmosis [/i]
[B]One of the worst dubs I've ever heard has got to be the Inuyasha dub. The voices just feel so off, like Valley Girl style Kagome and the completely flat and emotionless voice of Sesshoumaru. Inuyasha's voice is all right- he has that sort of irritable whiny quality of Inuyasha's character, while Kaede's is just... painful... [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, I don't think that the Inuyasha dubs are THAT bad.
-Inuyasha's dubbed voice goes well with his firey personality
-Sesshomaru's voice IS supposed to be calm, cold, and emotionless--it goes very well with his arrogance--similar to the seiyuu's voice.
-Kagome...err...I'm with you on this one. Her voice is much too SQUEEKY!!
My favorite anime in terms of dubbing quality is Cowboy Bebop. I remember when the movie was going to be released in the US, there was much arguing as to keep the orginal voices. I have'nt watched the dubbed movie yet, but I think that it features the same dubbing cast.