Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Jagan

Members
  • Posts

    609
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jagan

  1. -Bells Ringing- Guy 1: Wanna go grab a bite to eat, Ryu? Ryu: No, I can't. I have to have a report about the Black Cat in by next Friday. So I need to work on that. Guy 2: Ok. Well we'll see you next week. Ryu: Ok. bye. * Ryu leaves and walks back to his house * Ryu: What is it about Black Cat's and trouble?
  2. Just then, a Fireballflys and hits Buu. It was Pikkon!! Goku: Pikkon! how did you get here. Pikkon: Long story. I'll explain later. Buu: BUU!!!! Buu mad!!!!!!!!!!
  3. I'll be Dabura. NoT!! I'll take Pikkon
  4. Name: Ryu Powers: Spidey Armor Good or Evil: Good Age: 16 Bio: neutral. Wants Revenge on Craig and Andrew for killing his brother. Description: Black & Silver suit. Like a futuristic Spider-Man.
  5. *Leona walks over to Lauren* "Is it ok if I ask him to help us?""No, Go ahead. Jin would probably help you." *Leona walks over to Jin* "Hi." "Hello." Could you help us. We are stuck here cause our plane/ship crashed." "Sure. I'll help you. I'd do, but I want to ask you something later." "OK"
  6. the grouuup notices someone who looks alot like a human tending to his sword. Ken: Who's that? ???: I don't know. We found him almost dead a few years ago. He's lived with us ever since. I think he is the only one in this entire village who doesn't hate spiders. Ken: Should I challenge him to a swordfight? Leona: I wouldn't. He looks tough, but he might be able to help us get off off this planet.
  7. Name: Takeru Race: Half Saiyan/Half Earthling Age: 12 Height: 5"2 Weight: 112 lbs. Bio: Family killed by a Namek named Pinzaryo. Now seeks Revenge.
  8. *finishes Zoid of, and then leads all the good guys to Dark Matter's fortress. There, they see the bad guys and both the god guys and bad guys start fighting.* Dart: what is going on out there?? Link: HEY! Zero's back and it looks like the good guys are winning. Shana: Let's go. Zero and them will catch up. Let's finish the Dark Matter once and for all.
  9. When they arrive at Dark Matter's fortress, noone is there. Dart: I say we should go in through the basement. Everyone nods in agreement. Then, A figure attacks them. It's Zoid, Zero's old partner, and creator. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zoid: Zero, you deviant. You dare defy the Dark matter. We will crush you. Zero: I don't think so. Guys, go on without me I'll meet up with you. Zero and Zoid start to battle, and Zoid starts to gain the upper hand, then a portal zaps Zero and sends him into the Mario kngdom where Mario and Luigi have reunited, with all of the other Mario game stars, to try and stop the Dark Matter.
  10. Pro. Elm hands Gohan 3 pokeballs. Elm: I've been saving these for you. Gohan: Thanks. Gohan opens his pokeballs to reveal Espeon, Pichu, and Totodile. Gohan: Wow!! Now I can start my Pokemon journey. Gohan runs back home to gather and pack some stuff before he starts his jouney.
  11. I got an idea, pops outthe soildier's eyes and puts in metal eyes like Matrix's from reboot.
  12. finishes his person, and makes sure he's dead. sees a dark figure watching them. [think: I wondr who that is.] jumps off a tree and cuts a warrior in half.
  13. Gets ready for the battle, and sees a flashback of his childhood, but shakes out of it. " I'm going after Bowser. "
  14. wakes up. Sees Link ready in his usual battle stance. Notices 2 figures in the distance. think: Uh-oh. hey wait, isn't that Dart?:
  15. Arives where coordinates were set to. Goes to sit under a tree.
  16. As Zero and Samus were batlling, a ship shoots Samus blows it up and turns around to find that Zero is gone. Zero walks up into the core of his ship, sets coordinates, and flys off. I'm Zero.
  17. CHILL OUT EVERYBODY!!! I thought we were all on one side. I hope I'm not your enemy, G_A. trunks: I know how evil ssj chic can be. ask her about the Fight Time! topic.
  18. so when do we start??
  19. Name:Shiro Race:Saiya-jin Home Planet:Zebes Level:1 Money: $100 Buys improved Sword Bus Power pole Money: $30
  20. SSJ, Do you always have to be evil? And, what are we going to do?- Like who will we fight and stuff?
  21. Name: Zero from the Mega Man X game Weapons: Beam Sword, ... Armor: Titanium Gundam Alloy Magic: none Level: 1
  22. Starting Attacks: Unknown
  23. Name: Ryu Age: 11 Weapons:None yet
  24. * walks out to the ring and waits *
  25. Name:Takeru Loction:Planet Zebes Weapons:Beam Sword, Gun Rifle
×
×
  • Create New...