[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=royalblue]Try [url]www.ask.com.[/url] It usually works for me.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I prefer IGN.com cause it's the guides are all there and complete.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]where do i read up on the characters at??????????
man im gettin confused????!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Go to ign.com, playstation, guides, FF8 and check em out...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticNiGht [/i]
[B]UMm is the server the company that supplies the internet connection? I'm sorry! Im slow.. Like msn or aol? are those servers? [/B][/QUOTE]
Technically, they are servers to everyone who uses their service.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]
Im getting a new server then because Compuserve sucks! [/B][/QUOTE]
I think earthlink is a pretty good server to choose...
I don't really know what's wrong with that smile...:p It's kinda annoying...I feel a type of rage coming by staring at it...it's building...okay, but it looks like it's going to stay...