Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shy

Senior Moderators
  • Posts

    3587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Shy

  1. I really hate Ash Ketchum.
  2. I saw it, I didn't think Jamie Foxx was funny at all. On the good side though, I was suprised at how well Linkin Park performed live, I think I will buy their CD now.
  3. Shy

    Quick Thought

    That is a great idea, I bet that would save the pokemon franchise from disaster (for a few months at least).
  4. I don't like Nintendo Power because they are owned by Nintendo and that can lead to some very biased reviews. I like to read EGM and Game Informer
  5. Well the girls are the best part. I mean who would watch the show if it just had Tenchi and his Grandfather?
  6. Trowa and Dorothy.
  7. 16
  8. NES: Ducktales, Super Mario 1 SNES: Super Mario RPG, The Legend of Zelda 64: Mario 64, Super Smash Brothers, Paper Mario
  9. bye, we'll miss you.
  10. For the past week I have been camping with my family in a place called Bishop, California. I have been so bored during the trip and now I'm back. I can't stand camping and I want to know what everyone else thinks of it. Well?
  11. I like Oolong or Yamcha, they are pretty funny.
  12. Hey Frenchie, I'm your friend. I just don't get to see you much on the boards. Don't be so depressed...
  13. I think that washu can be annoying at times... I mean she is kinda boring after all.
  14. Do any of you older otakus remember a show called "Small Wonder" from the 80's? It was about a girl robot and was a sitcom type thing.
  15. what a great ending, too bad the show is so short though
  16. Obviously the guys would win, they have trunks, goku and gohan but we do have a couple of handicaps (Cough, vegeta cough gotenks, cough!)
  17. I haven't seen it, but the manga was good.
  18. My personal fave games are Super Mario World, Zelda: Link to the past, Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger and Mario Kart.
  19. kung pao chicken
  20. .
  21. I'm sorry pretty sammy. Thats too bad..:(
  22. I repeat [B]I am STUPID![/B] Maybe I should delete the post or somethin' and I remember all of you. Thanks for remembering me though. And my summer was very dull so I won't bother you with the stories from oregon. How was yours?
  23. I love *th MS Team. It is too short though (what a pity) because I want to know more about the characters and their backgrounds and stuff. I thought the show was very well written and is in some respects better than Gundam Wing. But I still think Heavy Arms is the coolest.:cool:
  24. You know that song that Helador (Spelling? The Blonde Guy that looks like a woman sometimes) wrote? Well, I love that song and I want an MP3 version of it. But I can't find one! It is one of my favorite anime songs and I want to know where I can find it. Please Help!:(
×
×
  • Create New...