Jump to content
OtakuBoards

wolfbaden6

New Members
  • Posts

    39
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wolfbaden6

  1. That makes perfect sense. you're probably fast though...
  2. This thread reminds me of a Magic card, Cruel Revival. It goes as, "Few Cabal fighters fear death, they fear what follows it."
  3. I just joined football this year. I'm in the 8th grade and it's very fun. As a matter of fact, i just got back from a practice 10 minutes ago. My coach loves to just make us do continuos 40 yard sprints, but that's good for us. at the moment, i'm practicing in the position of Right Tackle but that might change. Good luck to everybody who joins!
  4. I've been thinking about that stuff since i was 7. I always wondered what it would feel like to be dead. Is there a feeling? ^_^
  5. The closest style of wrestling to street fighting is called Freestyle. it's anything goes except for punching, kicking, and biting!
  6. Wanna know what's fun? Going to your local Sports Authority and playing baseball, except with golf clubs and a volleyball. I don't suggest you try it though...
  7. What's wrong with what?
  8. I have a joke like that. It pertains to anime though. I think it went, "Mom, i'm buyiing a manga."
  9. I think your school is awesome. I go to a school that's like that except there is a majority of white people. Ther is a large number of asians though. We have only a few black people, indians, and hispanics. It's really fun. My dad used to be in the military, somewhat. He was an air force mechanic.
  10. Very cool. not to be sexist or anything but, even though i know that girls wrestle, i never would have expected the first reply in this thread to be from a girl. It's cool though. Try and convince them anyways. Say it builds character.
  11. I have asthma and it sucks. when i was a lot younger, i had it so bad, i couldn't run a 100 feet without having to stop for my inhaler. I also had to take my nebulizer. It's a lot better now except for humid days. then it's horrible.
  12. Does anybody who's a member here wrestle? I just want to know how many people enjoy the sport. If you don't know what it is, I'll fill you in on it. Thanks! ^_^
  13. Ironic. A total stranger is sharing an experience with me. That's actually pretty cool. I'm in the same exact situation. ^_^
  14. It's not bad weighing as much as that but being 5'2" is kind of a bad thing. Try wrestling. I lose about3-8 lbs. in a half hour practice. I used to have a really bad problem. In 5th grade i was 5'4" and weighed 185+lbs. I was fat!! lol Don't binge!!! ^_^
×
×
  • Create New...