Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Little Gohan

Members
  • Posts

    242
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Little Gohan

  1. yeah that's what i want to know
  2. you do'nt look animeish to me
  3. if someone yells ho-down and your girl drops to the floor heh get's me everytime
  4. tenchi da bomb
  5. O_O good lord neopets? what is this world coming to
  6. O_o god forbid
  7. Yeah I remember you
  8. yoni
  9. it ain't gonna be pretty >_<
  10. happened to everybody
  11. i'm not afraid of being unique i'm a boy, have a quite large ponytail (don't see that everyday do ya?) I wear different clothes usually and do different things that people my age wouldn't do
  12. sorry couldn't tell ya
  13. worse? the first one was fairly graphic alone
  14. i've seen 4 or 5 or something like that
  15. hey that's cool man I have along way to go
  16. *looks at the huge mass's of numbers* i only had like 20 or 30 maybe alittle off but I know if was pretty low
×
×
  • Create New...