[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kakashi [/i]
[B]No card is completely useless...
Sure, some are [i]far[/i] less playable than others, but there's always some use you can find for them. Although, the uses do tend to be a little too situational to really be practical. [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't mean to be...negative for my first post here, but I disagree. Pretty much all the commons in LOB are useless. You [i]can[/i] use them, but if you do, then you will lose more than win. Even though Niwatori isn't from LOB, it's still useless. No duelist that has a good grasp on the game and its' rules would ever use that card.
satan665 wrote:
[quote]why do you think they are included/ why were they made?[/quote]
Teh (not a spelling error. Indeed it is intentional.) useless cards are included in sets are becuase if they weren't, then every single pack would have wicked good card(s), and not as many people would buy them. And they wouldn't but as much as they do now. The idea is to make money, and to "challenge" collectors.
I think that Japan is making more money than the U.S. off of this, because they do not have the guarantee of at least a normal rare in every pack. And there are 5 cards in JP packs, and the U.S. (and other countries) have 9 in a pack.
I will now end this post, for I have exhaughsted myself from typing.
:sleepy:
EDIT: edit'd some stuff. The edit & quote buttons are on the bottom of the post. 0_o; kinda confusing. Oh well.
EDIT: (AGAIN) I find it odd that there is no introduction/nexbie forum. To introduce myself and what-not. If there is, slap me and point me to it. (A light slap, if you will. My skin is sensitive.) ;)