Gokou is tight alright, but there are other and better characters. The only time gokou makes me mad is when he lets people go. h is just way to nice sometimes.
When did Gokou first turn super SSJ? Episode 95, or Movie 2? I have heard that he goes in movie 2, but the first time i saw him do it was in episode 95.
#1, trunks is a bad ***, not as big as the others, but still one of them. The stupidest Z fighters would have to be Yamcha, and Krillin. I dont kow how you can call Tien an idiot, or Chao-Tzu one as well. then again, there is always gohans alter ego, "Sayia-Man
I am just guessing, so if i am wrong, dont be surprised. At the end of GT, i believe that Gokou comes in first, then Vegeta, then then Gotenks3, then Gohan, then Chibi Trunks, and then Kid Gokou