[color=royalblue]Your love is like a memory,
Your touch is like a curse to me,
I'd rather face eternal sleep
Then spend a night inside your keep
The ultimate betrail,
I was just a little girl
I knew nothing of the outside world
but you took away my pride, then stood
and took away my childhood
I hope you never die,
because death is too good for you,
I hope you live forever Ben,
and see others sleep in you stead
Suffer for eternity,
for you mean nothing to me.
My love for you is gone.
Daddy dearest, so long!
I hate you, your scum
and I can't wait for the day,
when dear ol karma comes along,
and makes you pay.
Three
She breaks the toy upon the floor,
just to make the child want it more.
Not caring about the child's thoughts
just breaks the toy, then goes out the door.
one plus one plus one is three
three charges a mighty fee
It went to the girl who broke the toy
and had her heart broken by a boy.
He sneaks out in the dead of night,
to dance under the disco lights
He got drunk, then he got high
then punched another, got into a fight.
one plus one plus one is three
three charges a mighty fee
That boy that got into a fight
was hit by a drunk driver that night
A husband wanted a little fun,
so he went to the beach, to lie in the sun
A hot little blonde caught his eye
So he took her to his room... the deed was done.
one plus one plus one is three
three charges a mighty fee
the husband that cheated on his wife
ended up living a lonely life [/color]