Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Meilin13

New Members
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meilin13

  1. I would have to say it would be the one when they get stuck in this space dimensianal thing and live different lives. Its funny how each one turns out.
  2. I would say it was a pretty cute movie. I expecially like the ending to it when they must face the ceast Kain. Well I wonder what everyone else thinks.
  3. I would have to say it would be Ayeka. She's nice and pilite and I can't see why everyone hates her I'd say Ryoko is to clingy to Tenchi needs to give him some room.
  4. I'd have to say it is Ryoko and Ayeka all together.
  5. I just don't bring up the subject to people in my school since they would just tease me so I just don't talk about it only to my friends that do watch it
  6. I loved the series but it took Sailormoons image a bit
  7. I like when she turns into that human form its really cool. I like when she does her little song
  8. Tenchi is a really cool show and I watch it when ever its on.:laugh:
  9. I like Washu of all she's cool and I like her since she is smart and funny.
  10. I don't like Sakuya at all she needs to lay off plus he's got way to many girls in his life already
×
×
  • Create New...