[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Name: Katerina Tabitha (Kat) Felin (Fell-IN)
Gender: Female
Age: 17, and loving it
Description: About 5'7" tall, with dark brown hair that she keeps braided. Kat loves to wear jeans and t-shirts with weird logos on them. (Her favorite, far and away, says 'You're just jealous 'cause the voices talk to ME!' Cliche, ne?
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Shut up and tell them more."[/COLOR])
Her eyes are a weird shade of brown that changes from light to dark depending on her mood, and her general aura is that of a sweet, innocent, playful girl... well, two out of three ain't bad, right? She's brainy, witty, and absolutely crazy.
Life Story: Unlike Manic, Kat was born the second of three kids, but was kept under close observation from the day she was born. This has created a few oddities in her nature, the least of which is her decision to wear cat ears and a collar all the time. She entered Local simply because her old school bored her to tears, and moved into an apartment to escape from a torturing elder brother and an annoying, boyfriend-stealing younger sister.
Kat lives next door to Al, and shares an English class with Manic and Valerie. Her hobbies include playing the piano (badly), singing in the shower, and cooking all the time. Her favorite anime are [I]Excel Saga, Trigun[/I], and [I]Cowboy Bebop, [/I] and depending on her mood, she has been known to dance into a room singing, "I'm a moron! I'm a major-league dumb***!", shouting "LOVE AND PEACE!" for no apparent reason, or gazing into space with a dreamy expression and humming [I]Blue[/I].
She deeply dislikes dogs, but loves cats with a passion, and wants to get a black one that she can call KuroNekoSama. :sweat:
Just remember two things: Never, ever call her Tabitha or Tabby, and [I]NEVER[/I] touch her braid. (Ala Turtle from [U]The Westing Game[/U])
Looking forward to meeting all y'all!
Love the names, by the way...[/FONT]